Status: Hopefully the updates are worth the wait<3

I'm breaking all the rules

Under the Canopy we go

Within the hours that followed we had thrown blankets up, showered, made the kitchen a mess and still found time to make a video to post later that evening. What can I say, all this makes me seem like I have no life. But if this is my life with Em, even as just friends, I wouldn't trade it in for a 3 winged humpback giraffe...don't judge.

"Lady gaga, Kyle, and hold on give me a moment." She paused, raising her right eyebrow while holding her breath. the suspense of the moment was killing me. "Quase Modo." I felt the beginnings of my face turning up as her grin turned into a satified smirk. Without realizing it we had leaned that much closer under the blanket canopy, the small lamp casting light out into the darkness of the room. It was only us, everyone was gone and we were going to meet Kyle later for some wendy's.

"Ok, kill quase, one night stand with gaga then I'd run away and create a new name. This is after I kidnap you and make you my wife, Kyle will still be the best friend."

"You can't do that! You'll marry Kyle."

"No, I'll marry you."

"Where's the ring? I want a dog and a gold fish named Henry."

"I'll get one, all of it, except a fish. They're icky."

"I want a divorce!"

"We aren't married yet!"

"Get me a muffin."

"What?" Then we just looked at eachother, a blush slowly spread like a fever across her cheeks. I pushed my hair to the side, messing it up. Reaching foward, her eyes never left mine as her nimble fingers straitened out my hair. Breathing hitched as our faces got closer, there were no layers, just air. Just space. Just time. We were so close when:

"Yeah baby! It's time for wendy's!" Our heads smacked together causing hushed yowls to escape our thoats. Tonight was our last night in Ohio, tomorrow we left for the youtube event in NYC. Silent looks were passed through the remainder fo the night, small smiles, all unknowing to Kyle, even us.

=======Video=======

"Hey everyone, so 7/8/9 is coming up and we feel the absolute need-"

"It's completely necessary." A look passed between us as I interrupted Em, though I could tell secretly she didn't care.

"-to invite as many people as possible. It's in New York City, and if your around you should come down."

"If you don't you'll spontainiously combust, that or we'll set your house on fire."

"Mitch!"

"What? Metaphorically speaking. But I'm serious, your house will-"

"Don't listen to him."

"Everyone must listen to me. I command you in the name of Mr. Potato Head to obey my every word."

"If you were wondering, yeah he's like this all the time. This is why we don't go out in public."

"Hey do you think I should grow a mustache?"
Logo rolls up as Emma begins to roll her eyes.

--End Video--
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I know this sucks but hopefully it will tide you over. I'm so sorry, i've been to the extreme busy, with school and everything else. But hopefully more updates will be swinging your way soon!

xoxo
Little J