Status: Hopefully the updates are worth the wait<3

I'm breaking all the rules

voices in convenient shops

"I'm going to miss you guys so much, I don't know what I'll do without you." Standing in front of me was a very emotional Kyle as Mitch leaned against the car in the early hours the next day.

"Kyle, we'll be back in a couple days." Mitch murmured willing his eyes not to droop as the clouds began to build up. Kyle nodded as Mitch gave him a short hug and made his way over to the passenger side door.

"I guess I'll see you around?" Shrugging I gave a half smile as Kyle enveloped me into a hug.

"I'll write you post cards every day, and stalk you on facebook. Oh and I'll even tweet you! I promise, scouts honor."

"Thanks Kyle, but that's not necessary. Ok, we need to get on the road so I'll see ya." Getting into the car, I closed my door and gave a peak towards the sleeping Mitchell tucked away in the passenger seat, mouth gaping with a light snore that lingered in the air.

4 hours later

"You can't honestly be serious. What person, in their right mind, has never had a Slurpee?"

"I'm being honest, I've never had one." I called over my shoulder as I weaved my way through the Stop-and-Shop store off the side of the highway.

"What were you? Deprived? Skinned of all your childhood?" Mitch seemed to almost explode as he went the other way, storming across the store, being over dramatic, but the kind that made me laugh.

"No, I just never had a Slurpee."

It was there, as I debated over the ethical dilemma of the day: Goldfish or Teddy Grahams, that I heard a small "Psst!" travel over the shelves stocked with high cholesterol goods and down to my ears. Slowly I looked up to see no one then went back to my thoughts acting as though it were the wind.

"Psst Little girl! Over here!" At that moment I had forgotten every word my mother had ever said to me and began to search for the voice that sounded strained. I apparently overlooked the eye that was staring though the crack between the shelves as Mitch came up behind me causing a small yelp to come out of my mouth.

"I got you a Slurpee." At this I just laughed and shook the tiny feeling of being watched. Leaning into the cooler I grabbed 3 packs of red bull and the pack of gold fish then proceeded to check out.

3 hours later, the red bull had us bouncing off the walls and words were shooting across like machine guns, never ending and never stopping, as Mitch mentioned the fact he really needed to go piss. We pulled off, after deciding we might as well get gas and trade places so I could sleep if possible, to a quick shop identical to the stop and shop from what now seemed like forever ago. While on the way to use the restrooms, Mitch giving me a piggy back while the cashier watched us stern faced, that I heard the same voice.

"What did you say?" Mitch questioned, putting me down.

"I didn't say anything."

"Psst little girl!" This time the whisper was louder and came from around the corner causing my face to go sheet white as I watched Mitch grab a tooth brush off a random stand and head towards the voice.

The whole time, all I could think was: "Really Mitch? A fucking toothbrush? We're screwed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger!!!!
Hope you all enjoy this! :]

xoxo
J