Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Shared In The Heat Of The Afternoon

As it turns out Hilder Avenue just happens to be one of the most prestigious streets in Vegas. Number 21 Hilder Avenue was an average size home with the whole front made out of glass.

The rain wasn’t quite as bad as I had predicted. I was damp but not drenched to the bone and my hair was forming into soft curls which I hated.

The door was answered by a short middle aged woman with short black hair. She looked nothing like Brendon so I assumed that he had given me an incorrect address.

“Urrh, Hi...umm I’m Holly, I-I was here to see Brendon.” I said glancing down at my watch; I had gotten lost several times on my way and in turn arrived an hour late.

The woman’s face lit up and broke into into a wide grin “Come in dear come in,” she ushered me into the living room where Brendon was playing Nintendo with another guy who looked to be at least five years older than him. I would’ve said his brother except they looked nothing alike.

“Brendon!” the woman snapped at Brendon who was staring at the TV screen.

“Mom give me like ten seconds to smash Luke’s ass.”

His mother rolled her eyes “Brendon you have a guest, maybe you should get her some dry clothes.”

Immediately four sets of eyes were on me, one of which said loudly “Brendon knows girls?” disbelievingly.

“Are you Brendon’s girlfriend?” the boy Brendon was playing Nintendo with asked.

Before I even had a chance to reply Brendon had already cut me off “No, no she’s not.” He glanced over at me “I’ll get you some clothes Holly, come on.”

We walked upstairs through his incredibly modern home. It was like nothing I had ever seen, mirrors reflected of every wall making every room seem endless “Wow Brendon you house is amazing” I told him once we were in his room.

“Shocked aren’t you?” he said bitterly as he closed the door and began tossing me clothes, “Oh my god!” he continued and began to raise his voice “Look, I don’t live in a trailer park and guess what? My parents aren’t drug addicts and I haven’t murdered anyone... well not yet, but that’s beside the point. Guess what? I don’t care anymore what you think of me. You tell me you don’t listen to them but really you’re just like the rest of them! You’re just hanging around with me to see if I’ll pull a knife on you! Do you want me too? So you can just go running back to your little friends and laugh about how much of a freak I am!”

I rolled my eyes “Do you realise that people might actually give you a chance if you didn’t go around acting all ‘hardcore.’”

Brendon laughed dryly “I’m being myself; sorry I’m not conforming to the way your little group wants me to be! Sorry that I can’t put a smile on my face and act like the worlds peachy because it’s not!”

“I came here to say sorry Brendon not to be fucking screamed at okay? I’m sorry alright; I was here to ask you if you wanted to come to my cousin’s birthday party on tomorrow?”

“Why? Are your friends busy or are you just inviting me so you can uninvite me again?”

“You were my first choice actually.”

“And who says I want to go” Brendon said stubbornly as he crossed his arms over his chest

I shrugged my shoulders determined not to show any emotion on my face “then don’t come, it’s on Saturday, turn up at my place at five thirty if you want to go. You can keep your clothes, I’ll leave now.”

“Wait Holly...since you’re hear...y’know do you wanna work on the project?”

I smiled and nodded. He left me in his room to change into a pair of his sweats and a sweater.

Brendon came back with a few packets of Doritos, some coke and his laptop. He looked different at home with just an old gym top and a pair of tracksuit pants; it was almost as if his hard exterior left him as soon as he took off his leather jacket.

His mother knocked politely and waited outside until Brendon said she could come in. She was very business looking and had a stern face. When she smiled however, her whole face lit up, just like Brendon’s did.

“Okay, do you kids need anything? Drinks, food,”

“Condoms?” someone from downstairs yelled.

Brendon rolled his eyes “I’ve taken care of it” he said bluntly and his mom left the room.

We laid down on his bed researching and even talking to each other for a little bit. I knew I should’ve gone hours ago but the rain hadn’t stopped and catching a ride home would get me in loads of trouble. Though staying at Brendon’s would get me in deep shit too. I kept on telling myself I’d go home as soon as the rain would finish.

However, Brendon’s comfy bed had me asleep before I had the chance to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, since everyone went comment crazy...here's another one! Brendon's sort of a let down isnt he?
Wow seven stars, you're all amazing please keep up the good work I love you all :).
Next Update: Tomorrow night...but there might be one tonight...you know what to do :)