Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

I Love You Always And Forever

"Come on bitch get moving!” Kelsey yelled at my open window from her red convertible Mercedes. I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag and left the house not even bothering to say bye to my parents, we still weren’t talking.

Tonight we were going down to the local cinema to watch the new Die Hard movie. It wasn’t my choice; but then again it wasn’t my choice to go out with them either.

I was wearing a simple polka dotted red summer dress with my ballet flats and my hair tied up. I hadn’t even bothered to put any makeup on; I wasn’t interested in making an impression on anyone.

The ride the short distance down to the mall was short. But Kelsey had the top of the car down pretty much making sure I got a cold as I was wearing nothing but a sleeveless dress.

I opted out of buying popcorn at the counter and just ordered water and some apples further convincing the girls that I had lost weight.
“Hey!” Aaron smiled and laced an arm around my waist.
I smiled uncomfortably and let him lead me into the cinema.

Within ten minutes of the movie starting Anna and Jessica were hooking up with a few of Aaron’s friend’s as well as doing other thing, the odd moan coming from their mouths. Aaron wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. My breathing picked up and I kept my eyes focused on the movie. His fingers began to stroke my shoulder trying to coax me into a kiss.

Anna moaned again and began attacking the neck whoever she was making out with.

I glanced over at Aaron, his eyes focused on my lips. He began moving closer when he noticed me looking at him. I didn’t want this to happen, I didn’t want it to be like this, I didn’t want my first kiss to be with Aaron Daniels. I bit down on my bottom lip, I knew I had to pluck up the courage to say no or else he wouldn’t stop.

He was just millimetres away.

“Hey you! All of you” a bright torch shined briefly into my eyes momentarily blinding me. I looked up to see an usher glaring at us furiously “No getting it on in the cinemas! The whole lot of you get out!”

“What” Amanda yelled “We paid, we can go in here!”

“Get out now!”

“Why should-”

“Get out or I’ll have you all arrested!” the usher’s round face was now turning red in anger.

Anna sighed finally pulling out of her kiss “Come on guys, let’s just go bum around somewhere other than this hole.”

We ended up in a park just down the road from the mall. Anna and her boy, whose name turned out to be called Jeremy, had bought some beer and spirits and everyone sat on the roundabout getting trashed.

I had never drunk alcohol before and although I was tempted to, I resisted. I was afraid of losing control here, I was afraid of being taken advantage of. Aaron was slightly tipsy, the slopping grin on his face giving him away.

I didn’t like this scene.

As everyone drank more and more the more risqué everyone got. Anna was being fingered by Jeremy in the middle of the park and Amanda and Keith were getting pretty heated on the slide. I had so far managed to stay out of the night’s activities and was really just counting down the minutes until we’d all leave.

“Hey Holly!” I turned around and saw Jessica walking towards me. She smiled once she reached me and sat down on my lap “Stop being so boring and hurry up and get it on with Aaron, the tension between you two is killing me.”

I laughed quietly what tension? “I think you’ve had a bit too much to drink Jess.”

“Really?” she turned to face me, still sitting on my lap. She began to wobble slightly on me and I leant back. She smiled and pushed me down onto the steel floor of the roundabout my back hitting the steel painfully in the process.

“Jess, get off me.” I said trying to sit up. However, she was now sitting on my hips making any motion to get up impossible.

“I really think” she smiled tracing a finger down my side and leaning closer to me “You really need to loosen up.” She breathed closer to me and began to place softy lustful kisses down my neck.

“Jessica get o-uhh” I let out an involuntary moan as her lips brushed across the skin in between my neck and collarbone. She immediately pounced upon my open mouth exploring it with her tongue.

This is not how I wanted my first kiss.

I thrashed my head from side to side, trying to break the kiss but with a strong wrist she held my face to hers while her other hand felt its way up my dress and began playing with the waist band of my polka dotted underwear. I tried to push her off but was again, unsuccessful.

She began to get really turned on moaning loudly and rubbing her body against mine. She took her hand from underneath my dress and began groping my breast.

By now I was frozen with shock.

With her other hand she took hold of mine and placed into on her breast kneading my finger which in turn had me kneading her.

She began moaning even louder and grinding her hips into mine kneading me even harder. She deepened the kiss causing her lips to almost get caught in between my teeth.

That was when I realised how I could escape.

I waited until her lips reached my teeth again and bit down with all the power I had. She immediately screamed and pulled away from me, blood pouring from her swollen lips.
Running on pure adrenalin I began to run. I ran out of the park and down the vaguely familiar streets to my house.

Once I got inside I immediately ran upstairs ignoring the curious questions of my father. Inside my room I collapsed on my bed in a heap of tears.

That wasn’t how it was meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am not a homophobe. But Holly wanted her first kiss to be special and it got taken away from her against her will, I hope I portrayed her feelings well enough.
On a less serious note, how funny in this video (not panic related)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjkQSREjxH0

Thanks for the comments :) Keep it up!
Next update: Tomorrow