Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Blue Eyes I've Ever Seen

I walked into History with Kelsey my eyes immediately falling on Brendon’s figure, laying face down on the desk, obviously listening to his IPod.

I smiled seeing him, I couldn’t help it, Brendon just did that to me. Whenever he was around my stomach was like a boiling pot and my cheeks were always flushed. I was always embarrassing myself around him and was always more self conscious of the way I look. I hated it but I loved at the same time.

“Yo, dipshit!” I jumped from my thoughts to see Kelsey glaring at me from our desk. I swore quietly and made my way to my seat. I glanced over at Brendon who winked at me making me blush. How I hated what he did to me.

Brendon and I got up to present our project “You shouldn’t let her call you a dipshit” Brendon whispered to me as we loaded up the PowerPoint.

“What do you expect me to do?” I said bluntly.

“Have a backbone.”

I stayed quiet and tried to hold back the tears, it killed me when Brendon spoke to me like that.

There was only one thing that annoyed me about Brendon was at how blunt he was. He was almost the perfect boyfriend. He opened my door for me, kissed me in the rain and put me above everything in the world but sometimes, he was just too honest.

We finished the oral and Brendon immediately leant over to me as he shut everything down “Did I piss you off?”

“Don’t worry about it” I snapped.

“I just hate it when they’re bitches to you and you just sit there and fucking take it!”

“Brendon,” I sighed “Shut up.”

“If I said something like that to you, you would’ve...” he ranted.

“Hey! Urie!” Aaron yelled approaching us “What are you doing with her huh?”

Brendon smirked “Don’t say anything” I hissed.

Brendon rolled his eyes and walked off to his locker “Babe,” Aaron wrapped an arm around my waist “If he-”

“Fuck off Aaron” I snapped.

I had decided that I wasn’t having a good day. I was pissed off at Brendon, annoyed at Aaron and absolutely hated the group. I was sick of them and hated turning up to school because I knew I had to deal with them.

No one was home when I got home. I immediately went inside and up into my room, throwing my bag roughly in a corner “Arrgh! What the fuck!” Brendon was in my room, sitting on my bed looking unusually innocent but still, it was scary that he was in my room when no one was home.

“Shit sorry, did I scare you?”

“Are you stalking me or something?”

“Shut up” Brendon pouted in a joking manner “I climbed the lattice.”

I laughed quietly. Down the side of my window was completely latticed and to be honest, the idea of Brendon climbing them in his extremely tight jeans was quite amusing.

“Okay okay Romeo” I smiled.

“Romeo stood on the ground, I climbed up, I top Romeo by a mile. W-what a-are you doing”

I stepped out of my jeans and raised my eyebrows “Getting changed.”

“Oh”

I smiled and pulled off my t-shirt “Why, what did you think I was going to do?”

Brendon blushed “Uh, well I-I”

I smiled and pecked him on the lips before pulling on a pair of track pants and oversized sweater “Sorry bud, today’s not your lucky day” I smiled.

Brendon smirked “Don’t try to pull off sexy, your too beautiful to cheapen yourself like that. Hey Holly, I’m sorry about today.”

I shrugged dismissively “That’s what they’re like, there’s not much I can do about it.”

Brendon nodded “I really don’t know why you put up with them.”

***********************************************

“How many times do I have to repeat myself Holly? How many times!” mum bellowed at me when she found Brendon and I in my room “I do not want him here okay! And I do not want him in your room what do I have to say to make sure you listen to me!”

I sat quietly on the couch just letting her rant.

“What’s happened to you Holly? Honestly, these Vegas kids are getting to you. I am sick of you disobeying me and this new fucking attitude you’ve got is really wearing thin on me! And don’t get me started on your grades!”
“My grades are exactly the same as they were in New York!” I yelled back.

“You only got 93% on your Biology test. This boy is a horrible influence on you! If you keep going like that you’re not going to get into an Ivy League University if you keep that up!”

“And what if I don’t want to an IVY league?”

My mom laughed cruelly “Well then, have a great life as a check out chick”
“Just like you” I said quietly.

I felt her hand come in contact with the side of my face, I guess I hadn’t spoken as quietly as I had thought “Get upstairs now” mom hissed, her voice dead even.

I immediately left the room and stormed upstairs.

My cheek was stinging for a while after she hit me. It was not an abusive hit, just a disciplinary one but it still caned like hell.

****************************************************

A small light shone into my room and the bed sunk where my dad was now sitting “Holly.”

“What?” I asked grudgingly.

“Come on kid, don’t be angry at your mom.”

“She hit me.”

“And you stepped over the line.”

“But she-”

“Holly, you’re mom’s stressed out right now. Think about it, you’ve pretty much been the perfect dau-”

“Exactly! I’m the perfect daughter, so why can’t I date whoever I want to!”

“Stop cutting me off. You’ve been the perfect daughter and now all of a sudden, you’ve got boys in your room while you’re home alone, you’re got your own idea of what you want to do with your life and you’re taking your own path. Remember, you’ve always done everything she’s wanted you to do and now, it’s the opposite, she’s just gonna have to adapt.”

“But what about Bren-”

Dad sighed “I don’t like him as much as your mother doesn’t so sorry Holly, but I’m not on your side with this one he’s not coming here.”

I sighed loudly.

“Just remember what I said to you about your mom, she’ll come around eventually.”

I hated having deep conversations at night; they always left me thinking so much that I could never get to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalalala*writes something here*
I can write anything right now, I was expecting to have this done by the end of the month but now, I have no idea. This block is killing me, I can't write a thing :(.
Please comment.