Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

And The Sun Won't Rise

I walked into my parents room carefully examining myself in their wall length mirror, they left just over an hour ago taking the twins with them, they had no idea about tonight. I hated being purposely deceitful of them but it wasn’t exactly my idea to throw a party while they were out, but then again, I didn’t try to stop it either.

I turned to the back, glancing over my shoulders at my appearance from the back. I was wearing a short, puffy red dress and black pumps with small bows on the front. Was this to plain for my eighteenth? Or was it too slutty? I sighed and ran as quickly as my mile high stilettos would let me back to my room.

As soon as I had finished with my hair and makeup the doorbell rang signalling the girls’ arrivals. We set up the chips lollies and alcohol for everyone as well as putting away and valuables that people might decide to take along the night.

It was then that I realised that I hate parties. Well, not going to parties throwing them. I went from bedroom to bedroom locking the doors except mine just in case I had to go up there to get something.

The girls all put their money together to buy me a gift voucher for Abercrombie and Finch. I wasn’t a big fan of the brand, but they did have some pretty good things every now and again.

“Okay” I said quietly looking from each girl to the next “What’s up with all these weird smiles you’ve all got?”

Anna smiled “Nothing, ohh, we still need to choose the music” she smiled jumping up from the couch.

After looking though and deciding that none of my CDs were good enough they all went into the car pulling out boxes and boxes of CDs full of music which I had never heard of for tonight.

“So how many people did you invite” I asked Anna curiously as I looked around at the room and all the food they had bought.

“Umm, well there’s a few other girls you know, like Hannah and Alex and their group and Aaron invited some of his friend and umm, I think that’s it.”

“So roughly how many?”

“Umm, about sixty people, no more than that.”

After taking a few photos and spending a little while longer everyone began turning up. Hannah’s groups, Aaron’s group, Danielle’s group and within an hour there were over one hundred people at the party.

“Deana” I hissed walking briskly towards her with a drink in hand “Why are there so many fucking people here?”

Deanna rolled her eyes “Hun, people want to know you so of course, tons of people are going to turn up to your party” her voice was unusually high signifying to me that she was tipsy if not drunk.

“But half of these people don’t even go to our school!”

“So go out and meet them” she said waving me off.

I rolled my eyes and quickly checked the time, it was ten thirty mom would be home in about an hour, maybe and our and a half. I sighed grabbing a bottle of beer and drinking lonely from it, I’d kick everyone out in half an hour.

“Did I tell you how sexy you look tonight” Aaron smiled into my neck hugging me from behind.

I smiled the four beers I had drunk in the past hour getting to me “You have now” I reached up, lacing my arms around his neck and kissing him roughly.

I don’t know how much time had passed everything seemed to just be flying over my head. I had almost gone into a daze probably because I had met so many people and had a bit too much to drink that I really wasn’t noticing everything that was going on around me. I wasn’t in a sound state of mind.

If I was in a sound state of mind I would’ve heard one of mom’s favourite vases smash in the dining room, I would’ve smelt the cigarette smoke wafting through the house, I would’ve noticed the clock tick past eleven.

If I was in a sound state of mind I would’ve been thinking of Brendon.

Aaron placed another sloppy kiss on my cheek, whispering something which I wasn’t paying attention to in my ear.

“Holly...Holly!”

I blinked a few times, breaking out from my daze “Hmm?”

“Your present” Aaron smiled “It’s upstairs.”

I furrowed my eyebrows “Can’t you just bring it down here?”

Aaron laughed slightly, my face receiving the full force of his beer breath “It’s too special for everyone to see, I just want to give it to you in private.”

I nodded thinking it was just a really nice piece of jewellery and let him take my hand and lead me up to my room. I sat down on my bed swinging my legs up and down impatiently.
Aaron smiled and sat next to me “Your shoes are pretty high, they must be hurting you by now. Maybe you should take them off.”

“Why we’ll be going downstairs in a second.”

Aaron smirked “Well just take them off for now okay?”

I nodded kicking my shoes off and turning to face Aaron. He still had the same smirk on his face but this time, he was leaning towards me, his lips attached lustfully to mine. I smiled into the kiss, running my hands through his soft chocolate brown hair. He deepened the kiss forcing me down onto the bed and ran his hands through my hair carelessly throwing my headband across the room and pulling on my hair slightly making what sounded like a moan come from my mouth. Before I even had time to realise what was going on Aaron had stripped down to nothing but his boxers and I had my hands up in the air letting him slip of my dress easily. The room had all of a sudden become hot, stuffy and sweaty, both of our hearts were racing and our breathing had picked up in anticipation for what we were about to do.

“Fuck” Aaron breathed running his hands down my nearly bare body “You’re fucking sexy.”
I moaned loudly not afraid of being heard over the deafening music. Aaron’s hands were around my back trying to unclasp my bra when I heard the music go out.

Shit.

I sat up immediately, pushing Aaron off me and fumbling around the dark room for my dress. Without even checking my appearance in the mirror I pulled on my heels and ran out of the room.

“Everyone get out now!” my dad bellowed his usual calm voice full of fury. Immediately people began to curse and swear at him but still left the house.

“Mom, why is Holly’s dress on the wrong way?” Molly asked pointing in my direction.

I glanced down at my outfit. Shit. Obviously getting dressed while half drunk in the dark leads to some mishaps.

I heard my mom gasp loudly “Holly you get down here now” she almost whispered her voice was shaking that much.

I rolled my eyes, fixed up my dress and slouched downstairs which was now completely empty “tell me you didn’t.” Mom hissed.

“Didn’t do what?” I raised my eyebrows, my words full of unnecessary attitude.

My mom’s voice shook “You know what I’m talking about, did you sleep with someone upstairs?”

“No” I replied honestly.

“Is it that Brendon boy?”

“N-no” my voice shook when she mentioned Brendon.

“You!” my dad hissed at Aaron who was coming down the staircase sheepishly “What do you think you were doing up there!”

Aaron though up his hands “I’m sorry sir I-I-”

“Get out of here now!” he bellowed.

I sighed loudly lying down on the couch feeling incredibly tired, the alcohol again getting to me. Although furious with me my parent ordered me to bed where I collapsed sleepily after only pulling off my dress. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t help but feel that tonight I had betrayed Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the next chapter is really really long. :)...Well, at least she didn't sleep with him...right?
Here's Lebexx's review and here's Holly's outfit
Comments have been great, keep it up!