Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

As You Close Your Eyes

The sunlight shining through the Urie’s front window woke me the next morning, well, that and the smell of pancakes. After a few disorientated seconds the night before came back to me, accompanied by the guilt and embarrassment that I should’ve felt last night.

I shouldn’t have come here last night; I shouldn’t have spent last night, well really, this morning with Brendon.

I glanced down at my phone, there were no missed calls yet, but then again, it was only quarter past seven.

I sat up on the couch running a hand loosely through my hair which felt horrible and oily.

“Holly, come on, mom made us some pancakes” Brendon smiled coming in the room from upstairs.

“Brendon, I- I should go home I-I mean, my parents will kill me” I told him hesitantly

Brendon rolled his eyes “If you go home now your parents are going to kill you anyway.”
I smiled at him giving into his way of thought and got up, wondered through to the kitchen and sat down for some damn good pancakes.

“Anyway you want it that’s the way you need it da dada da da dada” Brendon sung loudly as we drove down the highway. Brendon was what I liked to call a one man band, he sung the vocals and the guitar solos and drummed on the steering wheel while I of course, sat in the passenger seat, rigid with fear. Brendon had the bad habit of while drumming on the steering wheel so hard that he’d make the car swerve across up to five lanes until I’d pull the car back into line.

“Sir, I’m gonna have to see your licence.” I groaned knocking my head into the window.

Brendon tensed up as soon as the officer pulled him over and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and practically threw his licence at the officer. It was the first time in over a month that I had again caught a glimpse of the other side of Brendon. I tried my hardest not to get annoyed but I couldn’t help it, I just did.

We could only drive up until a certain point before we had to grab out belongings and walk. The mountains and the scenery were breath taking. When we first arrived at the carpak I spent over half an hour while Brendon bought lots and lots of food from the general store.

“The thing is,” Brendon told me while munching on a gummy worm “we won’t be able to get anymore food until what? Tomorrow night?” he smiled “So we need to stock up now.”

“Wait, so we won’t be eating for two days?”

“No” Brendon sighed stretching out the word “We won’t be eating any decent food, Bill and Catherine are like, massive health freaks.”

I laughed quietly “Really?”

Brendon nodded rapidly “Yeah, they run like, everyday and eat like tons of veggies...it’s so yuk, I hate going to Bills ‘cause all we eat is fucking celery sticks.”

I laughed again “Brendon calm down, you’re speaking really fast.”

“Sorry” he said munching on another gummy snake “it’s the candy, it does it to me.”

We took everything out of the car and Brendon spent another hour looking for a map in the back seat. Honestly, if he got rid of some of the magazines and CDs in the back seat he might actually be able to find something.

“Okay, now turn right” Brendon said, his lips pursed as he focused on the map.

“Brendon” I sighed, my bag getting really heavy on my back “Right sends us into the water.

“Oh...okay, let’s just go straight then” Brendon shrugged trudging on through the rocky terrain.

I sighed, a true smile forming on my face as we continued to walk, I couldn’t help but think we were going to get lost.

“You two alive are you?” Jon laughed as we approached the camp. We started searching for the camp at three o’clock, it was five forty when we found everyone. I laughed quietly and dropped my bags on the ground “Wait a second; you let Brendon take care of directions?”

“Yeah”

“No wonder why they took forever to get here! Don’t you know Brendon doesn’t know up from down?” Jon smiled “We should’ve sent out a search party.”

I smiled again and walked over to a grassy patch where Brendon was setting up our tent.

“Need any help?”

“Uhh...yeah” Brendon said, his voice showing the concentration he needed to thread the poles through the tent.

I went around to the opposite side and began to nail the posts into the ground with a rock “Umm Brendon?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m-uhh I-I...I’m sorry about what I did with us” Brendon didn’t say anything but I was sure he heard me “I-it was my faut I-I-I really want to give us another go” I bit the bullet, I told him what I’ve been thinking, I told him how I felt “Umm Brendon, you can answer me around
about now” I said quietly.

“I-I-I dunno I-I just-”

“Why did you ask me to come here with you if you didn’t like me?” I said quietly.

“I don’t not like you” Brendon said shyly.

“Then what’s going on?”

Brendon walked around to where I was and sat down next to me “I still li-love you.” I let a massive smile break out onto my face, making it hard for Brendon to kiss me properly.

Usually when you read something like this, the kiss is perfect and we’d fit together like pieces in a puzzle. But this kiss wasn’t like that, our heads bumped awkwardly as we both leaned to close, Brendon couldn’t properly kiss my lips because I was smiling to wide and I was sitting on an uncomfortable and pointy rock.

“Hey you two! Get off each other and get in the water!” Pete yelled jumping into the lake. Brendon screamed, well more like squealed and jumped up from the ground, pulled off his top and ran into the water.

“You two back together?” Amy asked when I joined her on the banks.

I nodded grinning widely.

“Good, Brendon was the biggest ass when he you two broke up?”

Dinner was... actually better than I expected. Jon and Spencer started off cooking until Catherine shooed them away, she was a self confessed control freak, especially when it came to cooking. We ended up having mashed potato with chicken and peas and chicken gravy.

Brendon and I ended up sitting next to Ryan and Amy “So,” Ryan said between bites “You two had to do projects on the 60s hey?”

“Oh shit” Brendon said under his breath.

Ryan smiled “The sixties were such a great era, y’know, it was the era when John Lennon and the Beatles really established themselves as...”

That conversation went on for the next four hours straight, I tried to keep myself awake by watching the campfire in front of us. After ten minutes Amy made her escape, running off to help was up, Brendon and I however were stuck there for the whole night.

“I am so sorry about him” Brendon whispered, smiling into my ear as he pulled me into our tent.

“It’s fine” I smiled kissing his lips.

Gently Brendon lay me down on the hard ground and pinned me down placing soft kisses up and down my neck. Just when I thought he had forgotten my spot his lips brushed over that part of my neck, making me moan loudly. Brendon ran his cold hands under my top tracing patterns over my stomach. It was getting harder and harder not to start moaning even louder and my hands made their way down to his tight jeans unbuttoning them and sliding my hands inside. Brendon moaned as I felt him through his boxers.

I wanted this.

I was ready.

I wanted Brendon.

I wanted him now, on the uncomfortable camping ground.

I eased Brendon’s parts off, and he got rid of his top and mine. I lifted up my hips obligingly and let him slide my pants off. We were now in just our underwear. I slid my hands down Brendon’s boxes rubbing his length. Brendon ran his hand under my bra running his hand over my breast making me moan again.

“Fuck!” Brendon yelled as I ran my finger playfully over his tip. My breathing was heavy and Brendon was rubbing himself against me.

“Brendon” I moaned “now.”

“You su-”

“Hey you two!” a stick beat into the side of the tent, a light then shone against the thin tent fabric illuminating Pete’s small figure next to a body which looked a lot like
Spencer’s. “These tents aren’t sound proof.”

Brendon laughed and continued to kiss my neck.

“Hey!” Spencer yelled “We’re serious, no fucking in the tents!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this block is worse than the other. Thank you so much for the comments, please keep them up!