Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

In Your Life Or In Your Dreams

I woke up the next morning tired, pasty and in a small amount of pain. It was hard to explain exactly how I was feeling right now, it was total tranquillity mixed in with a calm contentment.

“Morning sleepy” Brendon said groggily and he swept a stray piece of hair out of my eyes.

I smiled kissing him lightly.

“I was thinking” he continued “And you know how you didn’t get into uni?”

“Yeah?”

“Umm, well I was wondering if...if you wanted to move to LA with me?”

My eyes widened and it felt like everything in the world had stopped. Brendon looked at me
expectantly “What now?”

“Yeah, well not now but over summer. We c-can start looking on like weekends and a-after school and move in over summer what do you think?”

To be honest, I didn’t know what to think. I was the one who had these ideas, the idea to move to Cali, to open a business but I never did anything about them. Brendon made these dreams, these plans a reality. “If you don’t want to I com-”

“No, no” I said softly “I-I want to.”

“You want to?”

“Yeah” I said with more confidence this time.

“You, want to move to LA with me?”

“Yep” I said, my lips breaking out into a massive smile.

Brendon smiled, his probably matching the size of mine “Well I’ll just get the paper and some breakfast and we’ll start looking” Brendon got out of bed, not even bothering to put any clothes on and wondered out of the room. Another shy smile broke out on my face, I guess I could get used to living with Brendon.

“What the fuck are you doing here!”

“Why the fuck are you walking around naked?”

“Why are you here.”

“I just wanted to use the Nintendo, not see a fucking porno...of my brother!”

Within seconds Brendon had run awkwardly back into his room “My sister’s here” he laughed.

“What!” I hissed.

Brendon continued to laugh “That was so awkward-”

“Brendon it’s not funny” I hissed reaching for my bra.

“You’re not going are you?”

“Do you understand how embarrassing this is?”

Brendon laughed again “Calm down okay, it’s just my sister.”

“But still it’s embarrassing!”

“Just ignore her, come on, I got some breakfast and I got the paper.” He said sitting cross legged on the bed.

“Are you going to put anything on?”

Brendon looked up at me who was almost fully dressed “No, now sit down; we need to find a house!”

As it turns out, looking to buy a house was harder...well, more expensive than you’d expect. I suggested renting but Brendon was dead set against it, claiming that he does not want to pay off someone else’s mortgage. The problem was, that the total amount of money I had was just over six thousand dollars and Brendon had a little bit less from money gathered and saved from an array of occasions throughout his life.

Asking Brendon’s mom for money was also out of the question, as it turns out, they’ve been fighting over Brendon’s plan all week. All we needed was twenty thousand dollars to get a deposit on a small apartment in LA, twenty thousand dollars. With all of the money we had we had just on ten thousand dollars. And then there was the furniture we needed to buy, the bills we had to pay for and the loan repayments we needed to keep up with. We’d need at least forty thousand dollars to set ourselves up, this was going to be harder than I thought it was.

That night I got home there was another three hundred dollars on the bench, some more photos had been sold. That was a start, three hundred dollars maybe every two weeks for the next two month I had left of school would be over two thousand dollars, Brendon promised he’s get a job hopefully that would be another couple of hundred a month.

It was amazing how much I had grown up in the past year, in fact, if I was to meet the me of the previous summer, I probably wouldn’t recognise myself. I was different now, more independent and in my opinion, less of a pushover. I didn’t have much of a family anymore, but I had Carla, Frank and Brendon and for me, that was enough. I was happier than ever even though I wasn’t going to uni and had no idea what the future held. For once the world didn’t seem that frightening and I knew that I could survive out there, well, as long as I Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments guys, please keep it up :)
I'm working through the block and have decided that this story will be wrapping up soon. I am so excited for you all to start reading the new story, it was none of the choices I showed you all because I was watching TV and it hit me, but I am in love with it. It's Brendon Urie centred (I know I write so many Brendon urie stories but that's because he's such a mouldable character!) but it will include the rest of FBR. I hope you'll all love it as much as I do, I'll probably start putting up a few samples of it soon :)