Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Well I Won't Try Making Sense Of You

“Is mom coming?” I spoke nervously into the receiver of my cell as I strolled down one of the few quiet streets off Sunset Boulevard.

I heard my dad sigh through the receiver “She doesn’t feel the best” he lied.

“Can the kids come?”

My dad sighed again “I’m sorry Holly”

I bit down on my lip, she didn’t want the twins growing up on me, I was a ‘bad influence’ “Alright then, so it’s just you, and Brendon’s mom and brothers and sisters.”

“I’m sorry Holly, really, I am” Dad sighed again.

“I know, I’ve gotta go alright, bye.”

Brendon and I had been living together for just over a month now. Usually, the next line would say that it has been better than I could’ve ever imagined but that would be a lie. Let me tell you that living with someone is much harder than simply dating them. It was like babysitting, it was great at the start of the night but by the end of it you were glad those kids weren’t yours.

Brendon and I fought endlessly often not speaking for days on end. I guess you could say that I had a very different way of running a house than Brendon did.
I believed that before we left for school or work every morning that the house should be clean, the bed should be made and the dishes washed. Brendon on the other hand loved to leave the house looking like a bomb had hit it and had no problem with the overgrown garden and spiders hiding in the house.

In the end I got a second round offer to UCLA and the semester started next month. I found it quite hypocritical that Brendon didn’t get himself a ‘back up’ through uni even though he force me to but that was another thing I had learn about Brendon, let him think he’s right.

Tonight my father was coming to visit the new house along with Brendon mom and older brothers and sisters. Brendon and I... well actually just me was preparing a meal for them and trying to show them that we were able to care for ourselves, even if we didn’t believe it ourselves.

I found settling into life in LA quite easy. Most of Brendon’s friends lived down the road and where we lived was close to everything. Three days a week I would be working at a local framing store and the other four days would be split up between school and everything else. Brendon was working at a coffee store and performing wherever and whenever he possibly could. I on the other hand was wondering around LA taking photos of anything and everything and then selling them on the sidewalks and in my private ‘studio’ in the spare room of our apartment.

Things were falling into place a bit like the pieces of a puzzle, some pieces didn’t quite fit perfect yet, but mix and match it a bit and I knew everything would eventually find its place. It wasn’t all perfect and it was never going to be. But as I walked down the sun bathed street towards my home I didn’t mind. Because this is life and life isn’t perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
To be honest I'm not to pleased with it and some time in the future I may re-write this.
Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed, please comment for the last chapter. Here is the like for the new story Underworld, I hope you all love it :)