Status: Finished - Most likely to be edited again

Always and Forever

Come Rushing Back To Me

“Wait wait wait, are you seriously telling me you’re banned from seeing me?” Brendon laughed as we walked into my house.

“Not really banned from seeing you, more like banned from riding on your motorbike and going into my room with you.”

“Oh, well that kinda is to be expected,” Brendon said simply “Gosh, I thought they were going to force you to get a restraining order against me. Gosh, talk about overdramatic.”

I smiled, pushing him playfully “My question is why haven’t we studied at your house yet? I mean, a house full of screaming kids isn’t exactly the best place to be studying.”

I saw Brendon completely close up, his face becoming cold and hard. I knew nothing about Brendon’s life; I had no idea if he had a job, if he had any brothers or sisters or even if he had any parents. I knew he was hiding something and I wanted to find out what but this was Brendon Urie and I also knew not to push my luck.

Rumours still circulated around the school and Brendon and I, some saying that I had joined an ancient cult with him while others just said that we were going to fail the project due to our lack of conversation but neither of those were true. There were times when Brendon was different around me, human, but then he’d realise it and shut down again.

The rest of the family crashed into the house in an explosion of ear splitting squeals and cries followed by my father trying to calm down the bickering twins. Everyone always coos whenever they hear that I have twin younger brothers and sisters but trust me, it’s anything but adorable. It’s full of crying, lack of sleep and babysitting.

“Is it just me” Brendon wondered aloud “Or is your house really noisy whenever you brother and sister are home.”

“Shut up” I smiled “That’s what it’s like when you have brothers and sisters.”

“Yeah but when my s...” and he drifted off again. I was so close to getting something personal out of him, so close to getting to know a bit more about him but of course, he just shut down again.

Brendon had begun to fill all of my thoughts; he was always on my mind. Instead of the uncomfortable feeling I used to get when I was around him my insides began to bubble with a weird type of happiness and I found myself always blushing or making a fool of myself around him.

I began to put more effort into the way I looked when I was around him; I curled my hair into small waves and put on more makeup. I began sitting around the house in my best clothes in the off chance that he might come over to work on the project.

I was beginning to fall for Brendon Urie, and fall hard. My group of friends had noticed the difference too, but they thought it was because the school quarterback Aaron Daniels had apparently taken a liking to me. Don’t get me wrong, Aaron Daniels was a very good looking boy, but he didn’t hold the same mystery as Brendon did. Guys like Aaron were so common and plain where as Brendon was dark yet funny and so different. Everything about him intrigued me.

“Come on Brendon” I managed to yell over the noise “Let’s go to the balcony.” I tried to stand up and go outside as gracefully as possible but still managed to fall over a pot plant and get tangled up in my bag in the process.

We sat outside letting the warm sun tan our bodies. Mom bought us out lemonades and cookies for us.

We were copying out notes from a book when I noticed how close Brendon was to me. It wasn’t even arms touching; he was practically on top of me eagerly trying to see the book, it was kind of adorable.

His breath kept on brushing along my shoulder making me blush and causing my breath to pick up slightly.

“Hey Holly?”

“Yeah?” I answered as I continued to copy down notes. I looked up at him when I noticed that he hadn’t spoken yet. He was looking at me with a weird expression on his face.

“Y-you look really pretty today” he said shyly, wait a second, Brendon Urie was going shy. “I just thought you should know” he said quietly when I didn’t answer for a few seconds while it sunk in. I blushed, he thinks I’m pretty; I wanted to burst into celebratory dance.

“Thanks Brendon” I smiled.

He rolled his eyes “It’s whatever.”

It was nearing six o’clock, the time when Brendon would usually head home, much to my mother’s displeasure, Brendon had passed up dinner again.

I wanted to ask Brendon something, but the right time had never come up. I knew that I had too soon I sighed and asked “Brendon, are you free this Saturday?”
He gave me a surprised look. “It’s just that it’s my brother and sister’s birthday and I-I was wondering if you’d l-like to come.” He stared at me blankly Oh shit, he doesn’t want to go. “I mean you know, it’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to come I was just thinking that if you did-”

“Holly, you’re rambling again, and yes, I’ll come on Saturday” he said simply. He then picked up his bag and left “Text me the details and I’ll see you around” he said flashing a now trademark smile and leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, didnt like this chapter much either but it does get better and grittier :)
WOW you people are amazing with your commenting and please keep it up.
Next update: Tomorrow, but as previously stated comments will have me updating more frequently.