Can I Ever Really Love You

The Concert

When we got back to jersey me and frank hung out all the time. Everyone knew we were going out cause frank has a big mouth. we were happy I was falling madly in love with frank and he didn’t even know it. I wanted to be around him all the time so if he wouldn’t spend the night at my house I would spend the night at his. He didn’t mind cause he loved me enough to deal with me. he knew everything about me and I knew everything about him. one day he came to me in school and told me some great news.
“sarah babe were starting a band”
“that’s great frank” I said kissing him
“yea and were going to this one place tonight for a show and I want you to come” he said
“of coarse ill be there you’re my boyfriend im gonna be front row” I said
“good I need you there” he said kissing me and we went on with our day. Which went by really slow. Finally that night came and we went to the concert. I was right up front like I said. They came on and rocked and then started cleaning up there stuff for the next band and I walk up to frank and since his back was to me I said.
“hey can I get a picture with you”
“yea hold on a minute” he said and continued cleaning up his things and he walked away and then came back and saw me there.
“hey babe did you see someone that was talking to me earlier”
“yea I did” I said
“well were is he/she” he said
“right in front of you and im a she” I said laughing
“oh well come on babe lets go outside” he said pulling me to the backdoor were only the bands could enter. We hung out there for a while then finally left and went home. I fell asleep in franks arms that night and woke up to him in my arms. I smiled. How the hell did that happen. I wanted to laugh but I couldn’t cause I didn’t want to wake him up so I fell back to sleep.