Can I Ever Really Love You

He Knows

I got up quietly and went into the kitchen and made some coffee. I had a huge hang over which sucked. Today was homecoming and I didn’t know what I was going to do with my hair. I was in deep thought when the coffee pot buzzed and I had to get up and get me a cup. I grabbed 5 cups and set them down I filled mine up and then filled up the other ones and did the coffee the way each one of them like theres. Once I was done slowly they all came in.
“you coffees are on the counter” I said pointing to them
“thanks” they all said after I told them. I was in deep thought of what I was gonna do with my hair and I figured it out. I put it in the back of my mind and continued on with my day. It went by really fast and the next thing I know I have to get ready. I run to the bathroom and do my hair. All I do is straighten it and then have random curls. But its not a lot its only a few curls. I then run and put my dress on. Which is red all over and black underneath but the stapes are black to and there are a few parts that have black. I slip my black heels on and run down the stairs and almost fall but I caught myself. Frank went to his house to get ready so when the door bell rang mikey got the door. It was frank of course. I walked over to him and kissed him.
“wow you look great” he said
“thanks so do you” I said
“k have her home by midnight” mikey said
“yea ok dad” I said and we left. We got to the dance and got in and check in our things and went to the dance floor. The songs were fast and upbeat. We were sweating cause we just couldn’t stop dancing. A slow dance started to play and I was dancing with frank when someone interrupted us and asked if they could dance with me. I looked and saw it was bob. I looked at frank and gave him a look that said no say no. and I sorta tightened my grip on him.
“no bob we are here together and she doesn’t want to dance with you” frank said
“fuck that I want to hear it from her” bob said
“I don’t want to dance with you” I said
“yes you do you know you still have feelings for me.” bob said
“no im madly in love with frank didn’t you hear anything around school” I asked
“yea but I thought that was a lie” he said
“nope lets go frank” I said grabbing him and taking him out into the open area were there were lots of people.
“thank you frank” I said a kissed him quickly. My phone rang and I looked and saw it was my dad. I walked away so we couldn’t hear the music.
“yes dad what do you want” I asked
“ I heard you went back to jersey” he said
“no actually I didn’t” I said
“oh really well who was that guy with new jersey plates that you went and hung out with” he asked
“bob” I said
“bob” he asked
“yea hes my boyfriend that im madly in love with” I said
“oh Sarah you shouldn’t have told me that….. wait I thought frank was who you were in love with” he asked
“no bob came to see me and I took him back and I haven’t even talked to frank since I left jersey” I said
“oh well Im sending someone to jersey to take care of bob” he said
“no dad you said you’d leave anyone in jersey alone if I stopped talking to frank.” I said
“yea but I didn’t think you would get a boyfriend so quick and fall in love with him.” he said
“well then you thought wrong k dad im going back to watching TV ill talk to ya later” I said and hung up. I grabbed franks phone and called Kelly’s cell and told her what she should be doing right now and she said she was turning it on as we spoke. We hung up and me and frank enjoyed the rest of homecoming avoiding bob at all costs. ( frank knew I was lying to my dad about the bob thing just to make sure frank was unharmed)