Can I Ever Really Love You

She'sNot Coming

Franks POV

I was getting less depressed every time I talked to Sarah. Even when she called me at 3 in the morning I didn’t really care just as long as I could hear her voice. I missed her so much. When I called her at 3 in the morning I wanted to hear her voice just to make sure I wouldn’t hurt myself. Every time I felt alone I thought of her and tried to imagine her saying something to me and then I wouldn’t cut myself. And when she told me she was coming to Jersey to visit I was happy and I couldn’t’ wait to see her. I thought she would’ve called me after here business meeting but she didn’t. she called me a few days later.
“Hey Frank its Sarah”
“Hey waz up”
“Um not much um I don’t think I’m gonna be able to come to Jersey” she said
“what why”
“I have too much on my plate right now so I cant just leave”
“Well maybe I’ll come out there sometime”
“Yea maybe” she said and all I was thing was ‘this can’t be happening, she has to be coming out, I really need to see her, god no” my thoughts were interrupted by Sarah again.
“K Frank I gotta go I’ll talk to ya later”
“K bye” I said and we hung up. Great more bad news. This isn’t helping me at all. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my razor and dragged it across my upper arm. It felt good. It made me feel better. I cant believe I set myself up for a let down. I thought she really wanted to see me. Maybe shes moved on. Maybe I should try and move on. I made another one above it and one below it. I let the blood go down my arm. I let the blood dry and then I washed it off. I thought of everything that me and Sarah have gone threw and I knew that I still loved her and I hoped she still loved me. I went to my room and fell asleep. I woke up the next day and still felt like shit. I tried to go on with my day but it was hard. All I kept thinking of was Sarah. She has to love me I mean why would she call me 3 in the morning to talk. She knows I love her. God I want to be with her so bad. She has left her mark on me forever. I fucking hate her father its his fault were not together.