Can I Ever Really Love You

Happiness Again

Franks POV

I have been cutting for the past few days and today I cut and went to watch TV. I fell asleep and was dreaming that I was dead and me and Sarah were together. I woke up or more of I thought I woke up but I knew it was a dream. Sarah was here she was sitting on the ground watching TV. It looked like she was waiting for me to get up.
“Sarah” I asked hoping it was her
“Frankie your up” she said and kissed me
“Babe you could have woken me up I’d get up for you”
“You looked so peaceful I didn’t want to”
“Well I want you to know I’ve been terrible without you and I hate you for leaving me” I said and that’s when it hit me this wasn’t a dream anymore because the look on her face was hurt.
“I’m sorry I know you’ve been depressed lately everyone’s been telling me.”
“Sarah?”
“yea Frankie”
“Omg your really here”
“Yea” she said and I shot up and kissed her hard on the lips. “I’m sorry I thought it was a dream I didn’t mean it. If anything I hate your father for making you leave”
“Frankie its ok I shouldn’t have lied to you. I should have told you I was moving back to Jersey but I wanted to surprise you and I was gonna come by tomorrow but everyone was saying I should go now cause you were depressed ever since I left.” She said and it was true but I didn’t want her to know that.
“I wasn’t I just had things to think through” I lied
“Oh ok” she said and I was now happier than I had been in the past couple months

Normal POV

I walked up to the door and turned the knob quietly. It was opened so I walked in and shut the door and walked into the living room. There was frank watching TV but he was asleep. So I sat by him until he woke up.
“Sarah” he said
“Frankie your up” I said and kissed him
“Babe you could have woken me up I’d get up for you”
“You looked so peaceful I didn’t want to”
“Well I want you to know I’ve been terrible without you and I hate you for leaving me” He said and it hurt like hell. I now know what I have done to him.
“I’m sorry I know you’ve been depressed lately everyone’s been telling me.”
“Sarah?”
“Yea Frankie”
“Omg your really here” h
“Yea” I said and he shot up and kissed me hard on the lips. “I’m sorry I thought it was a dream I didn’t mean it. If anything I hate your father for making you leave”
“Frankie its ok I shouldn’t have lied to you. I should have told you I was moving back to Jersey but I wanted to surprise you and I was gonna come by tomorrow but everyone was saying I should go now cause you were depressed ever since I left.”
“I wasn’t I just had things to think through” he said which I had a feeling he was lying to me about.
“Oh ok” I said and he was smiling now. I knew he was happy that I was back and hopefully he wouldn’t be depressed anymore. I decided to stay the night at Frankie’s.