Can I Ever Really Love You

What Now For Us

The next morning we went to the guys house and Kayla and Bekah were just smiling cause them and Frank were the only ones that saw me like I was.

“Woh! Sarah is that you” Mikey said
“Yeps it’s me” I said smiling
“You look hot” Ray said
“Thanks” I said smiling even more
“Hey don’t get any ideas Toro” Frank said
“What man I like the new look” Ray said
“Well shes mine and I get her so stay away from her” Frank said putting an arm around
“Ok I wasn’t thinking I could take Sarah away from you” Ray said shocked that his friend would even think he would do that.
“I was kidding Toro” Frank said laughing and letting go of me. I walked over and me and Kayla and Bekah had a conversation going when all the guys went downstairs to practice.

“Soooo I can see that Frank liked the peircings and did you show him your tats” Kayla asked
“Yes I did and he loved them he thinks I look hot no matter what I do”
“Aww” Kayla and bekah said
“I know I cant believe it but I think I’m falling harder for him than I thought I could”
“Really” Bekah said
“Yea I never told anyone this cause I didn’t think it was a good idea but when I was going back to Florida me and Frank stopped at a hotel and he was dreaming about me leaving him and when he thought I was near he asked me to marry him.”
“Omg was he actually up” Bekah asked
“No he was sleeping but then I had a dream about losing Frank and I was crying and when I woke up he was gone and I started crying more he walked in and said that I was crying in my sleep.”
“Aww did Frank die or something” Kayla asked
“Yea my dad killed him”
“Oh wow” Bekah said
“Yea anyways then I told him that he talks in his sleep and then I asked him if he remembered what he asked me and he did and I had him repeat what I said to him after I said yes and he fell asleep”
“What he say” they asked
“He repeated what I told him which was Frank I love you and I will marry you when you really ask me I will see you again I can promise you that I love you and I’m gonna miss you.”
“Omg that’s soooo sweet so are you gonna get married” they asked
“I want to but my dad I still don’t trust at all”
“I thought he was in jail” they asked
“How’d you know that?”
“Gee and Mikey explained it to us why you didn’t live here” Bekah said
“Oh ok but no he’s out now…and so I’m trying not to do anything big and plus Frank hasn’t asked me to marry him and I don’t think it would be a good idea” I said letting a tear drop. I just want my dad to die so I can be happy and not worry about him finding me.

MEANWHILE BACK IN TEXAS

Albert’s POV (Sarah’s dad)

Where the hell is she I know she didn’t work cause she quit. I burst open the door
“Sarah” I yelled no answer I turned the lights on and saw everything gone. Were the fuck did she go…. I thought for a while then like a light bulb goes on.
“NEW FUCKING JERSEY” I said and bolted out the door I was gonna end this thing with Frank if it was the last think I did. She cant have Frank she cant be happy until I’m happy which wont be happening anytime soon. I was gonna be In Jersey in 7 days and then I would find Frank and kill him. Then Sarah would know that I meant that I didn’t want her with Frank. I thought she would get it but I guess not. Now how should I kill Frank. Slit his throat or shoot him in the head or strangle him to death make it look like he killed him self. Or even make it look like someone he cared about killed him. I might just have to make Sarah kill him for me that way I wont go to jail and if she goes to jail then I’ll know that she wont fall in love with anyone in there. Now how can I get her to do it. I’ll get him drunk and put a girl in his bed and make it look like they had sex and then have Sarah walk in on him naked. Oh that’s good. Hmmmm if only I didn’t have to use Sarah for this. Maybe I can get someone from Franks family to help me at least separate them from each other. I have to think about all this.