Can I Ever Really Love You

An Engangement

So we all decided to go to California and we were gonna fly. I was gonna drive my truck with Frank and Ray. Bob and Mikey and Gee and Kayla and Bekah were driving in one car. We all went home and started packing. Me and Frank were messing around the whole time just having a good time. My phone rang again and I saw it was my dad and again I ignored it.

“Who was that” Frank asked
“No one important” I said and we continued packing. We were planning on leaving in 4 days and I was getting more nervous cause I didn’t know when my dad would be in town. So I tried to hurry up and get everyone out of town as soon as possible. That night me and Frank went out to dinner and I was wonder why he wanted to go to a restaurant. Well I got a big surprise at dinner. It was a nice romantic dinner and he had wine for us. When we were done eating Frank got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened it and there was a engagement ring. I started crying. I never knew he would ask me to marry him.

“Will you marry me Sarah and make me the happiest man alive” Frank said
“Yes Frank I will marry you” I said kissing him and all around us people awed. We left and went back to Franks house and finished packing for the few weeks we were gonna be gone.

FWD>>>> 4 days

So were on our way to the airport and I’m so excited but I think I saw my dad while we were driving to the airport but I just ignored it. I hoped it wasn’t him. We were all really excited we were going to Cali and we were gonna have a good time. Me and Frank haven’t told anyone that we were engaged we were gonna tell everyone when we felt they should know. Yes Kayla and Bekah asked me about the ring and I just said I found it and I wanted to wear it to show Frank I wanted to get married. Yes I know that’s stupid to lie about getting married but I was taking precautions just in case my dad over heard. So we got on the plane and left for Cali. We got there four house later and we got to our hotel rooms an hour later. We relaxed for the rest of the day and then started our adventure in California

Albert’s POV

Now where does Frank live. I drove around looking for Sarah’s car but no luck I went back to our old house and saw that it had a new family in it. So I knew she wouldn’t be there. I guess she didn’t come back to Jersey where else could she be…. Florida but there’s nothing wrong with that cause there are no guys there that she liked. I’ll just settle here until I know shes not here then I’ll leave everyone here alone.