Can I Ever Really Love You

Lets Get Married Now

WARNING SEX SCENE AHEAD: WARNING SEX SCENE AHEAD

So that kiss led to other things. I started kissing down his neck and nibbling on his neck he let out a little moan and I knew what I was doing was working. I could feel his member growing and it just made me want him even more. I broke the kiss and took off his shirt and I took mine of and started to unbuckle his pants. I unzipped his pants and let some of the pressure off of him and I pulled his pants off. Once he was just left in his boxers he flipped me over and got on top of me. He started kissing me on my neck and started nipping at it and I let out a moan and let his name slip out.

“Frankie” I whispered
“Yea babe” he said wow I guess he could hear that.
“I want you so bad” I said and kissed him hard on the lips and I started to take off my pants. He helped me slip them off. We got really heated and he was fingering me to get me ready and I was just letting out moans cause it felt just so good. He smiled and kissed me and finally we were both naked except for my bra. He kissed down my stomach and back up to my lips.

“Are you ready” he asked
“Yea” I said breathing kinda heavy.
“Ok” he said and slipped in me. And he kept moving in and out of me and every time he pushed in hard I let out a moan. God I forgot how much I’ve missed Frank. Our hips were in motion together and we were both moaning.

“I’m almost there” he said out of breath
“Me too” I whispered
“Oh god” he said and then he cam inside me. He kept going till I cam and once I came he pulled out and started kissing down my stomach and he made it all the way to my hip and then looked at me and smiled and then went down the rest of the way and he ate me out. Again I was moaning like crazy cause man it felt good. I cam again and he licked it all up. Then kissed me. Then I flipped him over and I was on top of him.
“Oh” he said and I kissed him hard on the lips and then down his chest and went all the way down to his member and gave him a blow job. He was moaning to so I know I was doing really good. He cam a few minutes later and I swallowed all of it. It didn’t taste that great but I still did and when I was done I went back up to his lips and we locked lips for awhile and finally broke apart and we laid next to each other.

END OF SEX SCENE END OF SEX SCENE


I looked at him and he looked at me and he had that little smirk on that I loved so god damn much. I couldn’t even resist it I loved it when he gave me his smirk and the look. I kissed him again hard on the lips.

“I love you so fucking much” I said
“I love you too” he said and kissed me
“I think we should just go to Vegas and get married” I said not thinking straight.
“Do you want to do that instead of having a big wedding” Frank asked
“I don’t care I just want to be married to you so bad”
“Sarah I know you don’t want to do that you want to walk down the aisle and have your friends and family see you get married”
“What family Frank you’re my only family”
“ I know I’m not the only one that’s your family”
“Yea people I don’t talk to I just want you Frank I don’t need anyone else”
“Well don’t you want my family to see you get married to me I know they would want to see me get married”
“Fine but can we get married this year”
“Sarah you know you still have to go to school”
“I don’t care Frank all I want is to be your wife” I said holding onto him more
“Sarah you will be my wife soon enough we want you to get a good job don’t we”
“Fine you win” I said giving up cause I knew I wouldn’t win this. Frank just ran is hand over my head and kissed my head every now and then. I just wanted to cry. I mean if me and Frank got married this year I could still go to school its not like were gonna start a family while I’m in school or he’s on tour. But little did I know my world would come crumbling down on me once we got back to Jersey.