Can I Ever Really Love You

The NightMare continues

I woke up the next morning with a major head ache and Frankie’s naked body next to mine. I sat up and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I then got up and left the room. I went and got food from the kitchen and looked at the clock it was 3 in the afternoon and I was the only one up. So I grabbed some food and went into the living room and watched TV. Not even 5 minutes into the show Jenni got up.

“Hey Sarah when did you get up”
“Um… like 5 minutes ago”
“Oh ok so how’s Frank”
“He’s fine he’s still sleeping how bout Johnny”
“He’s ok he’s still a bit upset about that statue”
“What’s so important about that statue”
“It was of his grandfather”
“Omg I never knew that … but still why would he care for it that much”
“He loved his grandfather to death he took care of him when ever his mother was at work or not around anymore”
“Oh wow I would have thought it was one of those budah (sp) things”
“No I wish it was though it wouldn’t have meant so much to him”
“So did he cry” I asked
“No…. well yea just a bit”
“I feel really bad but it was his fault for throwing a party”
“Yea but he didn’t think that was gonna happen” Jenni said
“I bet” I said sarcastically
“Sarah shut up what if Frank did that wouldn’t you be like I am”
“I don’t know I’ll find out soon enough probably”
“Whatever I’m gonna go back to bed” Jenni said
“Fine” I said and after Jenni left I went back to watching TV for a while longer and then decided to go back to bed. I laid down and Frank wrapped his arms around me. And with in minutes I fell asleep and went off into my dreamland to dream of things that couldn’t happen in real life. It was my fantasy’s that would never come true. Soon those dreams turned into nightmares and I couldn’t handle it.

“Dad no leave frank alone its me you want” I said
“No I want you to suffer” he said
“I’ll suffer no matter what”
“Sarah I’ll die to keep you safe” Frank said
“No Frank I’m suppose to die to keep you safe”
“Its ok Sarah I love you”
“I love you too”
“I’ll always love you” was the last thing Frank said because my dad slit his throat. I ran to Frank holding his body crying.
“ I long to be like you” I said and kissed his lips but got ripped away from Franks body and thrown up against a wall with the knife now to my throat.
“Did you mean that Sarah” he said
“That I loved him yes”
“Do you want to join him” he said
“ I long to be like him” I said
“Then you will be like him” he said and slit my throat.


I woke up screaming.
“Sarah its ok it was just a nightmare” Frankie said
“Omg Frankie you’re here” I said grabbing him and holding onto him for dear life
“Yea Sarah I’ve been here all day and night” he said
“I had a dream that you died and then I died the same way you did” I said crying
“What way was that” he asked
“My dad…..”
“He killed you in the dream”
“He slit your throat after you said you would always love me and then after I said something like I long to be like you he then slit my throat”
“Oh babe he wont do that I promise I’ll protect you” he said
“No Frankie don’t I’ll protect you with my life I will” I said and just laid on him holding onto him and not ever wanting to let go.

“Sarah I have something to tell you” Frankie said