Can I Ever Really Love You

I'm Alive!!!!

FWD>>>>> 1 week

“Hello” Frankie said
“Hey Frankie its Gerard we have the date for the funeral its in 4 days can you be there early though”
“Why”
“Because we want you to say your goodbyes because we aren’t having an open casket because we couldn’t get her face to look like her.”
“Um I’m good she knows I love her and I’ll be with her forever.”
“Frankie you loved this woman and this is how you repay her. You don’t give a damn about her…. You know what I don’t think we want you there anymore don’t bother coming” Gerard said and hung up

“Shit he hates me now”
“Frankie he’ll get over it. I wouldn’t want you to see me with my face blown off though so you did the right thing.. but we still are going to the funeral I want them all to know I’m actually alive and not dead.”
“That’s fine and I hope he gets over that I know it was mean how I said it but I don’t even know the girl that is in the casket with your name”
“Babe maybe we should go back now and clear this up… Jennies really mad at me right now. She’s been avoiding me all week and I think it be good just to get out of here.”
“Do you want to leave tonight?”
“Yea that be great and well be there soon enough” I said and we went to my room and grabbed all of our things and then I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note to Jenni it basically said that I was sorry that we got in a fight over Johnny and the party and that if she ever needs to get away from him for a while she can come to jersey and stay with me and Frank. And that was it. We left and were on our way back to Jersey to go to “My” funeral even though it really wasn’t and everyone would find out soon enough.

FWD >>>>> 4 days

We arrived at Frankie’s house and we got in and we took showers and got dressed and left. We got to the funeral home and sat in the back. No one noticed I was there. When the priest asked if anyone had any last word to say about me I stood up and said I did. Frank stood up and walked with me to the front but stopped by the door and let me go by myself to the podium.

“Hey guys its me Sarah I’m actually not dead and this girl was actually at the place I was planning on killing myself. I know it was mean of me to just get up and leave but only one person knows why I left and did what I did and he’s standing over there by the doors” I said and everyone looked at Frank.
“He came to me a week ago after I called him cause I missed him so much. He even had to lie to his best friend until I decided it was time to tell everyone and I have finally decided to was the day. I’m sorry that you all wasted your time to come to a funeral you thought was for me but it really wasn’t. I know that I am loved in this world. Thank you all.” I said and walked over to Frank and we left. They all know that I am alive now.

“Can we go party now that your not hiding from everyone”
“Yes lets go to a bar and get drunk” I said
“Yay” Frank said and he grabbed my hand and kissed it
“Sarah I love you so much”
“I love you to babe”

“Sarah and Frankie” someone said and we turned around
“Oh hi Gerard”
“Hi I cant believe you didn’t tell me earlier” he said
“I didn’t want anyone to know and I felt really bad for not calling Frankie he had to know I still felt bad that I didn’t tell you guys” I said
“Well ok whatever come here” he said and hugged me “ Thank god your alive Frank was a mess when he found out you were dead but then he got up and vanished and we were all waiting for his body to show up and it never did” Gerard said
“Oh thanks Gee” Frankie said
“Yea no problem”
“Um ok were going to a bar so I’ll talk to ya later” I said
“Ok I’ll stop by your house Frankie later tonight ok”
“Ok that sounds good to me” Frankie said and we left to go to the bar smiling that everyone knew that I was alive except for one person. My father.