Can I Ever Really Love You

He Knows

Once everyone was fine and they all left it was just me and Frankie left. We stayed in but Frank didn’t feel really good so I took care of him. I was his nurse for the next few days until he got better. He had the flu I guess. One day when Frankie was asleep I went for a walk. I wanted to get some fresh air before I got stuck in that house all day and night again. I walked all over Jersey. All the places I knew I went to and I finally started to head back when I heard someone behind me. I turned to see who it was. It was my father.

“I knew you weren’t dead”
“How’d you know” I asked
“When I found out you were “dead” I went and looked at the body and she didn’t have the cuts your body has” he said
“Then why haven’t you tried to kill anyone yet cause I have been hanging out with some of my old friends”
“I don’t think that will stop you at all if I hurt any of them now if I were to marry one of there mothers then I could stop you from going out with them.”
“Dad Franks dying” I lied
“No he’s not” he said
“Yea he is ever since the funeral he’s been really paler than he normal is and I’m worried I’m gonna lose him”
“Well if he dies I’ll be happy you know that right”
“Yes dad I know that but don’t you ever think of me” I said crying now maybe he’ll fall and take this crying and leave me alone for once.
“Sarah I’m sorry I truly am but I’m not ready to let you have a husband or a true love” he said
“Why”
“Because that means your growing up and your not gonna need me anymore”
“Dad I need you now but I don’t plan on asking you to help me with how you are” I said
“That’s great but I can at least be happy knowing that you aren’t married or in love. Its just something of mine that makes me happy.”
“Whatever dad I have to get back to Frank to see how he’s doing”
“That’s ok go ahead he might not be alive for long but neither will his mom if he lives” he said and walked away. Shit shit shit I got his mom back into this fuck fuck fuck I’m so gonna actually kill myself. I walked back to Frankie’s and I walked right up to his room and laid next to him. He was burning up and he was paler than he normally is but he isn’t dying. I started crying thinking that if Frank lives his mom dies but if he dies his mother lives. I really don’t think his mom would care if Frank was out of this world but I would and I know Frank would care if is mother was taken out of this world but I would. So naturally I would make sure Frank would live but now I’m not sure what to do cause its really up to Frank now. Maybe if I keep my dad preoccupied I can get him to either change is mind about this killing everyone I love thing or maybe I just might have to kill him before he kills again. God this is so complicated if I kill him I could go to jail and I don’t want that at all. Cause then I would be just like him and he would want that more than anything.