Can I Ever Really Love You

The Day Is Almost Here! Are They Gonna Show?

Chapter 80

The next few days Mark was drunk but he didn’t hit me and I was fine. It was the day before My Chemical Romance came to the studio. Jenni came over and we looked through my clothes that I had and we saw that there was nothing that would complement me so we grabbed some money and went to the mall. Jenni picked out most of my clothes. When we went to hot topic I bought a lot of things. I bought a necklace that had a handcuff on it and then I bought some skeleton gloves and a few other accessories and I also got a sweater that said misfits on it and a shirt that had skulls on it. This wasn’t for the interview this was just because I wanted more clothes that I loved. Jenni picked out a pair of jeans that had a few holes on the pants. They looked cute on me even though I think that’s a waste of money cause I can make my own pants like that. She also got me a cute top. It looked more like a corset that was like a bra. One was black and blue it complemented my body really well and the other one was red and black. I also bought a belt that had sharp studs. When we finally took a break from buying clothes we went and got dippin’ dots and then we went to a few other stores like Spencer’s and I bought a tie that had skulls on it. I don’t even know why but I did and I bought a purse that had a play boy bunny on it and I got a necklace that had a lask (sp) on it (lask (sp)can be filled with alcohol if needed). And we went and bought some really cute boots. All together we spent about 4 hundred dollars at the mall. We went home and I left my things in my car and I hung out at Jennies for a few more hours and then went home. I tried on my clothes since Mark wasn’t there and I looked at myself and I liked how it looked. I took of the clothes really quick and put my things back out in the car and then went back inside and watched TV till Mark got back. He was drunk again and he was wobbling around wildly. I walked over to him and hugged him and then I took him into the bedroom and I got him in the bed and once he hit the pillow he past out. I wasn’t tired yet so I went and watched some more TV and I also ate some food. I watched TV till about 3 in the morning then I finally went to bed. I slept till about 4 pm the next day. When I woke up Mark was gone. I went into the kitchen and saw him with his head on the counter. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulder. He looked up at me.

“It wont go away” he said
“Ok let me grab you some Midol”
“Midol is women pills”
“No men can use it to for headaches it isn’t just for women problems”
“Oh does it work”
“Yea but you might want to lay down for 20 minutes” I said looking through my purse for the medicine. When I found it I handed him 2 and gave him a glass of water he downed it and started to walk back to the bedroom.

“Mark I’ll see ya after work ok”
“Your leaving now”
“Yea I have to go talk to Jenni first but I’m going straight to work after that” I said
“Oh ok see ya after work” he said and kept walking. When he shut the bedroom door I got my shoes on and left. I hopped in my car and went to Jennies. We did my hair first and then I got dressed and then we did my make-up. I looked beautiful. And Jenni agreed. It was now 5:30 and I hung out with Jenni for a few more minutes.

“Jenni can I leave this other shirt here” I asked
“Yea that’s fine don’t want you man to think its for him”
“Well it is for him after today” I said laughing
“Oh didn’t need to think of that”
“Sorry” I said and walked towards the door but turned around
“Jenni call the radio station tonight. That way you can some what meet My Chemical Romance”
“Yay I love you” Jenni said and ran to me and hugged me.
“K I gotta go cause I’m gonna be late if you hug me any longer”
“Oh sorry” she said and let go of me.
“Good luck” she added
“Thanks” I said and left. I got in my car and drove to the studio.
I got to the studio and before getting out of my car I looked at myself one last time. My hair had some spirally curls in it but most of it was straight and my make-up looked great. I got out of the car and walked into the station. I said Hi to all the normal people I do and when I got to the studio I was shocked to see who was in the studio.