Can I Ever Really Love You

The Truth Comes Out

Chapter 85

I ate and then went to Jennies room and feel asleep. When I woke up In the morning I went and got some breakfast and then watched some TV. I didn’t expect anyone to be up since I heard them still up around 4 am. I sat around till about 4 and then I started getting dressed and ready for day 2 of MCR interview. I walked into my old room and walked into the clothes and grabbed a pair of jeans. Even though Frank was in there I didn’t care. I just stripped right there. I put on my jeans and then just stood there in my bra looking for my shirt. I couldn’t find it then I started going through things and I found it. I slipped it on and fixed it so it was right. Before I left I heard something. I turned and saw Frank staring at me.

“What?”
“Why were you changing in here” he asked
“Cause this is/was my room and my clothes are in here” I said
“Oh well Sarah I need to talk to you” he said
“Um … ok” I said and walked over to the bed and sat down.
“Ok I know you hate me and all but is there anything……..Sarah what’s that” Frank asked and pointed to my face.
“What do I have something on me” I said and started freaking out.
“No Sarah you have a bruise on you cheek and on your chest.” He said
“Oh um I hit myself” I said
“But they weren’t there yesterday and bruises take a day to form” he said
“Um.. yea I did it last night” I lied
“Sarah tell me the fucking truth” he said and I looked down at my lap.
“Did your boyfriend hit you” he asked and I did nothing.
“Sarah” he said and he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face so I would look him in the eyes. “Did he hurt you Sarah please tell me the truth” he said and I crumbled and started crying. I threw myself on Frank and hugged him. I didn’t want to let go of him. I felt safe with him even though he did break my heart.
“Yes Frank he hit me” I said
“Shh its ok Sarah I wont let him do it again… please tell me this is the first time he’s done this” he asked and I was quiet again.
“Sarah how long has this been going on” he asked
“I don’t know its been awhile but he stopped for a while but he saw what I was dressed in when I came home last night and he hit me saying I was a slut”
“Sarah your not a slut and anyone that hits you you shouldn’t be with”
“I know but I wanted to get over you so bad and it helped me at first until he started hitting me and then I always thought of you and then when he stopped hitting me I forgot about you for the most part and then yesterday when I saw you I was shocked I didn’t want to see you but I’m glad I did” I said still hugging him.
“Sarah do you wanna know something” he said
“Sure”
“The guys were making me come down with them and do the radio thing and we were gonna stop by here and see you but I thought you wouldn’t want to see me” he said
“Frankie even if I hated your guts you could always come and see me.” I said finally stopping my tears.
“I have another confession” he said
“Ok”
“I cant forget that kiss” he said
“Me either I tried to but I cant” I said
“Good I don’t want you to forget it” he said and kissed me again.