Can I Ever Really Love You

Frank To The Rescue

Chapter 88

Mark was standing in front of me and just smiling. Frank was right he looks worse than Frank did.
“Hello Sarah” he said
“Mark what are you doing here”
“I’m here for you” he said and he grabbed me and pulled me out the door. I screamed before the door shut and I didn’t stop until I got in his car. I looked out the window and saw Frankie running out the door. Mark turned the car on super fast and sped out of the drive way and went down the road. I was scared for my life now.

“Mark have you been drinking” I asked
“No…yea just a bit” he said
“Great I’m gonna fucking die” I started to hit my head up against the window trying to knock myself unconscious but it wasn’t working. We finally came to a stop and it was by a river it looked like. Shit he was gonna kill me. I tried to open the door but I couldn’t. he just got out and smiled. He came to my side and opened the door and yanked me out. He was pulling me to the bridge. He started tying my hands and feet together.

“Why are you doing this to me” I asked
“Because if I cant have you then no one can” he said and he duck taped my mouth. I heard a car pull up and I looked and there was Frankie he started running towards us. He got to us and started to calm Mark down.

“Mark this doesn’t have to do with Sarah leave her out of it” he said
“Oh no Frank this has everything to do with Sarah. She left me and now it seems like she went back to you after you broke her heart” he said
“She broke my heart to” he said
“Right anyways if I can’t have Sarah then you cant either” Mark said and he threw me over the bridge. I felt the water around my body and I was trying to swim to the top but I couldn’t I just sunk to the bottom and then I tried to push myself up off the ground but I was to weak. I started to lose consciousness when I started to float to the top. When I felt the air hit my face I wanted to take a deep breath but I couldn’t. then someone ripped off the duck tape from my mouth and then I took a deep break and started coughing. I opened my eyes and there was Frank.

“Frankie …. You saved me” I said
“I cant lose you Sarah” he said and he took out a pocketknife and took of the rope on my feet and arms. Once my arms were free I hugged Frank.

“Thank you Frank I would be dead now if it was for you”
“Your welcome… now lets get you back home” he said and he picked me up and carried me to the van. He set me in the passengers side and then he got in the car. I looked at him an just now wished we could go back to how we were before I left Jersey. But yet at the same time I don’t know if I can commit to Frank again. I’m so scared of getting my heart broken again. The ride home was silent. I wanted to talk to Frank about what he thinks were going but I stopped myself because I really didn’t want to know. I just wanted to be friends again and maybe after my heart is fixed then I would go back out with him.