Can I Ever Really Love You

True Feelings Or Not

Franks POV
Yea I cut myself cause I thought she loved me. I mean yea she lost the love of her life 2 weeks ago but come on get over it. Someone else loves her and she cant handle it.
“frank im sorry if I put you through hell” she said
“no its not your fault I should have known you would never love me” I said
“frank would you shut up about it. You know I want to love you… you know what fuck it I apologized for something you should be apologizing for. I cant wait to get out of here now” she said and then walked over to the bed and picked up her phone and called mikey. When she got off the phone she said to me.
“ok frank can we pretend that were ok like we were before this”
“yea no problem” I said and we went quiet until mikey came and then she left.
“are you guys ok now” mikey asked
“um.. yea were fine” I said
“so are you guys going out yet” he asked
“no cause shes still in love with her dead boyfriend” I screamed
“dude chill out she needs time” he said
“well again like I said I cant wait forever for her” I said and walked out of the room. I would find me a girlfriend and get over Sarah.

Normal POV
God I hate him. I cant wait to get the hell away from him. I walked around new York for awhile. Yes by myself. I wanted to be alone. and it was getting kinda dark out. I looked at my phone and it said 8 wow was I really walking that long I left at like 6. I started walking back to the hotel when someone put there had over my mouth.
“don’t scream baby girl this will only take a few minutes” he said and shoved me into an alley and started taking my pants off. He still had his hand over my mouth. he had his way with me and then left. I was crying. I walked into the hotel room still crying. I couldn’t stop. I walked to the bed I was staying at and laid down. Everyone was asleep or maybe gone. I didn’t know and I didn’t care. I just laid on the bed crying. I woke up whoever was next to me though. It was frank. Great that’s who needed to be sleeping next to me tonight.
“what’s wrong” he asked
“nothing” I said and got up and went to the other room. I woke up mikey and told him to sleep with frank. He did as I asked and I slept with gerard. I couldn’t sleep though. I was to busy thinking of what happened to even realize that gerard wasn’t even in the bed anymore. I thought about everything that happened today. And that’s when I realized I had some major feelings for frank. I kept crying though cause we both were mad at eachother. I felt the bed go down and I turned and saw mikey.
“mikey…” I said
“shh its ok” he said
“I feel so dirty now”
“why” he asked
“a guy r..ra..forced sex on me” I got out
“WHAT” he screamed
I got up off the bed and backed away from mikey
“ARE YOU SERIOUS SARAH” he said
“yes” I said and walked into the other room and laid between frank and gerard.
“Sarah are you ok” frank asked
“yea just afraid of mikey” I said
“SARAH WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US EARLIER” mikey screamed
“it just happened on my way back leave me alone” I said holding onto frank. Gerard wanted to sleep so he left and went to the other room.
“mikey why are you yelling at Sarah” frank asked
“SOME GUY RAPED HER” mikey said
“Sarah is that true” frank said looking at me
“yes” I said and turned my back to him. and he put his arms around me and whispered into my ear.
“you should have told me. even if were fighting ill still try and keep you safe”
I turned and faced him and kissed him. “thanks frank and Im sorry for yelling at you I just was hoping you’d understand” I said
“I do understand Im stubborn we all know that” he said
“yea your right” I said
“so what are we gonna do” mikey asked
“well its over and done with so nothing but we are gonna watch out for Sarah now ok.” Frank said
“ok” mikey said and left the room. I laid there taking in franks scent. And he kept me in his grasp. He held me all night. I felt so safe. I fell asleep right away and woke up to frank still there Holding me. I loved waking up to frank in the morning. It made my day. But I still don’t love him.