Can I Ever Really Love You

Knight In Shiney Armor..Well Knight In Tight Pants

Chapter 94

Franks POV

What Kind of Fiancé am I god I should have thought about that instead of making her move to jersey and have to deal with fans and shit like that. After she left I heard her yell and I thought She was getting out her anger at me. I slowly got up and walked away until I heard a scream. It stopped and I decided to walk the way Sarah went. I heard another scream and I picked up my pace. I started to run. I stopped when I Heard my name.

“FRANKIE HELP!!!!!” I know that was Sarah and she’s close that scream was really close.
“Shut up bitch he cant hear you I bet.” Some guy said I looked towards the trees and there was a guy holding down someone and if it is who I thought I better get over there now. I started to walk quietly to where they were. Then I heard him say.

“Now lets get you out of those pants and on me” The guy said and then I saw the girl under him was squirming and then he hit her and she stopped moving I got to him before he got her underwear off. I tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me and I punched him and he flew off of Sarah. He got up and started to walk towards me trying to crack his jaw back into place.

“That was stupid Frank” Mark Said
“Fuck you Mark I’ll do anything to keep Sarah safe”
“Well you can watch her have sex with me then” he said and started to walked towards her body again.
“You better stay away from her” I said and I stood over Sarah’s body. “ If you dare come near her I will kill you and I don’t care what happens to me as long as your gone” I said

“Fine” he said and walked closer to me. I jumped at him and started beating the shit out of him. finally he stopped moving and I went to Sarah’s body and put her pants back on and since her shirt was ripped I put my jacket around her and then picked her up and walked back to Jennies. Everyone was gone and so I went straight to our room and set her on the bed. I got a wet wash cloth and went back to her and started to wipe away the blood from her face when she jolted up and started smacking me.

“Sarah stop its me Frank” I said and she stopped and blinked her eyes a few times and then lunged at me and hugged me and started crying. Her grip was tight I felt like she was afraid to let go of me.

Normal POV

I felt someone touch my cheek and all I thought was that Mark had raped me and he was finishing up by putting my clothes on. I opened my eyes but I couldn’t really see that well. I started smacking the person who I thought was Mark.

“Sarah stop its me Frank” I heard and I blinked my eyes a few times and then they adjusted to the light and I saw Frank. I lunged at him and hugged him for dear life. Hopefully he had come and saved me before Mark got anywhere with me. I started crying thinking that what if he didn’t. I didn’t want to let go so I tighten my grip and was holding onto him for dear life. I finally stopped crying.

“Frank did he get anywhere with me” I asked
“He was about to I saw you guys and I saw how he hit you and I beat the shit out of him and then brought you back” he said
“Oh thank god” I said and I let go of frank a bit and kissed him softly on his lips. “I love you Frank you always save me” I said and he kissed me back
“I will always save you no matter what” He said and hugged me.