Can I Ever Really Love You

Job Searching

Chapter 97

A few minutes later i received a text. It was from Mark. I asked him why he stopped by and he said he wanted me back in his life. I of coarse told him to fuck off and leave me alone. and then i blocked his number from my phone. I was gonna go into work today and quit but the thing is i really loved working at a radio station i mean you get to meet new people and get free stuff and go to concerts and talk to the bands. I really didnt want to give that up. So when i went to work i did some research for radio stations in New Jersey and luckily i found a place. I called them and asked then if they would have an interview with me and they said yes. I took off of work and then went back home. I told Frank I was going to look for another job and he wanted to come but i told him not to. But Frank jsut has to be around me now. So he made me let him go with me. I told him what i was doing and he was excited. I arrived in Jersey a few days before my interview. We went to Franks house and then we decided to eat so we went to a fast food place. After that we went back to his house and watched movies and fell asleep. The next day i got up and took a shower and got dressed and went to the radio station. Hopefully i will get this job if not im gonna be uber sad.