Status: Getting There Slowly

Dirty Sunshine

Chapter 10

Justine's Pov

We walked outside to the airports parking lot where two other large built men were. I'm going to guess Sam and Paul. "Jacob it's good to see you." the larger one said giving him a hug. "Hi I'm Sam Uley and this is Paul." he said holding out his hand to me. "Hi I'm, Justine Solece, it's nice to meet you." I shook his hand. he was just as warm as Jacob was.

"We have a surprise for you Jake." Seth said excitedly. "Look over there." he point to a rabbit a few parking space down. "No way you brought my car." he was so excited he had the smile of a child in a candy store. it was so cute. "Thanks guys."

"You should go see your dad he's dying to see you." Sam said tossing Jacob the keys.

**************************************************************************************************

We pulled up to a small but nice looking house. i felt my nervous go in to over drive. i was about to meet Jacob's dad. "I'm nervous." I said looking at Jake. "Don't by my dad will welcome you with open arms when he sees the way i look at you." he gave me a quick kiss. "Come on i can't wait to see my dad." we got out of the car Jacob grabbed my bags and we walked in side the lil home.

"Dad?" Jacob called putting my bags down.

"Jake is that you?"

A man in a wheel chair came around the corner with a huge smile on his face. I watched as Jacob practically ran to him and gave him a big hug. it was so cute seeing him like this with his dad. "And who do we have here?" His dad asked looking at me. "I'm Justine Solece its nice to meet you Jacob talks about you all the time."

"Billy Black its nice to meet you too."

"This is my girlfriend dad."

Jacob's Pov

"Oh girl friend i see". my dad gave me a look that asked if i had imprinted. I simply nodded my head and his smile grew even wider. "Well welcome your so beautiful. I'm happy for you my son." Justine smiled and i could feel her relax since now she knew that my father approved of her. "Justine is going to be staying with us for a while but i will give you the details later I'm going to show her to my room." He nodded and made his way back to the kitchen.

"Come on babe." I led her up stairs to my bedroom everything was exactly how i left it. "I know its a lot smaller then your room."

"no i like it its so cozy." she gave me a tender kiss and i couldn't help myself i pulled her to me hard deepening the kiss. i licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gave it to me. our tongues explored each others months. i moved down to her neck and went straight for her sweet spot. A small moan escaped her lips and i smirked against her neck. she quickly pulled away "I should start unpacking" she said nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing i just think we should take things slower. i know i was about to have sex with you the other night but now i think we should wait..is that okay?"

I chuckled "Yeah it's fine we can wait as long as you want."

"Thank you" i pulled her into a tight hug.