Status: finished, [:

Black Heart

chapter eleven.

I woke up and looked around. I definitely wasn’t in my room, and Cade’s sister Kate’s in the room with me.

“Um..” That was all I could say? Wow I’ve gone shy! Kate was on her laptop. She looked up and smiled. “Hi! If you haven’t guessed by now you’re in Cade’s room.” She giggled. Damn she is hyper. “okay, why am I in his room?” She smiled and hurried out the room. Thanks for the answer.

“CADE! My future sister in laws awake!” I heard her yell at him. This made me laugh.

“Shut up Kate!” he yelled back. I could here her laugh.

“Whatever, you know I’m telling the truth.” After that it got quiet for a while. Then Cade appeared at the doorway with a smile on his face.

“Good Morning,” He walked over to me with a breakfast tray in his hands.

“Morning.” I yawned as he placed the tray on the bed.

“Eat,” I nodded and grabbed a slice of toast. I noticed that all he was doing was sitting and watching me eat. I continued eating until I was finally finished. Cade moved the tray onto his dresser and smiled.

“Had a nice sleep?” I nodded with a smile.

“So I’m Kate’s soon sister in law?” I giggled.

“Don’t listen to her, she doesn’t know anything.” he stated.

“But what if I wanted to be her sister in law?” I pouted.

He looked at me confused. “What?”

“I said, ‘What-if-I-want-to-be-Kate’s-sister-in-law?” I said more slowly for him.

“I heard the question!” he laughed.

“Oh, well why’d you ask me ‘what?’ for?” I asked.

“Didn’t think you were serious.” he replied.

“Oh, well I was kind of joking,” no I wasn’t, but I didn’t want him to think I was a weirdo. He looked upset, and I sighed, “but if you really wanted me to be Kate’s sister in l-”

“I do.” he interrupted me and I smiled.

“Well maybe I might be soon.” He smiled too.

“Yeah soon..” Kate walked into the room and pushed Cade out of her way.

“I get to be maid of honor right?” I looked at Cade and he laughed.

“As soon as me and your brother do decide to get married, then sure, but that won’t be for a while.”

She grinned and hugged me, “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

“No problem.” I smiled as Kate left the room happier than ever. Cade sat down next to me on his bed. He pulled me to where I was sitting on his lap. He turned my face so that I was looking at me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I quickly and eagerly kissed him back. He then started kissing my neck, working his way to my jaw line, and back to my lips. A couple of minutes later, and brushed his lips against mine. Teaser. I thought as he started to nibble on my bottom lip. I was really enjoying this though, but that was until my stupid cell had to ring. I pulled away from Cade and looked at my phone. My dad had sent me another one of his famous text messages. Cade looked at me and I sighed as I read the text.

Sam,

Where are you?

Come Home Now!

I have really important news to tell you,

and it can NOT wait.

- Dad.

I looked back up at Cade, “I have to go.” I let out a sigh when I noticed how upset he was.

“Do you have to go?” I nodded sadly and gave him a quick kiss.

“It’s not like I’m never coming back.” he smiled and gave me a quick kiss back.

“Ugh fine, but tonight me and you are going out. On a date. Got that?” I smiled and nodded.

“Got it! Me. You. Date. Tonight!” he chuckled.

“Oh yeah, and I’ll pick you up at seven tonight.”

“Okay,” I smiled as I kissed him again.

“Love you,” he said.

“Always and Forever.” I finished,

I stood up and walked back to my house. When I finally arrived back home there was an unfamiliar car parked by our apartment. I figured dad was finally going to start dating again, but boy was I wrong!