Status: finished, [:

Black Heart

chapter fourteen

“Let me go!” I screamed, but all Daniel did was laugh. He took me to his truck and buckled me in, then went to the driver’s side and drove.

“Don’t worry baby, you’ll love our new house.” I growled. I was not living with him. I heard him sigh as I looked out the window. We had drove for what felt like hours and I kept drifting in and out of unconsciousness. The last thing I remember was Daniel saying “We’re here.”


I woke up and it was dark outside. I looked next to me and there was an alarm clock. 3:47 a.m. I sighed and rolled over. Daniel was sleeping next to me. He was shirtless, which might I add was hot and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I poked him.

“Daniel?” no response. “Daniel?” I said it a little louder, but still nothing.

“Daniel wake your perverted ass up now!” I screamed. He jolted awake and looked at me.

“What!?” I almost growled at him again.

“Get your arms away from my waist!” he nodded and pulled his arms back.

“Now go back to sleep baby, please.” he yawned and before I knew it he was sleeping again. I sighed and rolled over again. I stayed awake until sleep finally decided to come back, and I got to visit my happy place. My dreams of Cade.

Daniel’s P.O.V

I woke up a couple of hours later and looked at Sam. She was still asleep and was laying on my chest. I smiled as I watched her sleep, she looked so peaceful. I brushed back a lock of her hair that was covering her face and sighed. She was really pretty and quiet when she was asleep. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I couldn’t do it. Oh well, let’s just hope she doesn’t wake up. I kissed her on her forehead.

“I think I may love you Sam.” I mumbled as I drifted back to sleep.

Sam’s P.O.V

Oh, hell no! my mind yelled. I cant believe he did that! Not a good time to wake up. He just fucking kissed my forehead, gross much?

“I think I may love you Sam.” I heard him mumble. oh my fucking grapes. That’s it! I peeked my eyes opened and saw that he was still asleep, good. I hurried over to the closet that I’m guessing was mine. Sleep here or try to run away? Run! I grabbed a bag and packed some clothes and my cell, then I hurried out the room and downstairs.

Damn this house is huge! I walked around for a good while until I finally found my one way ticket out of here. I ran over to the door and hurried to open it. Smiling as I finally reached the outside world. “Damn it!” I heard a yell from upstairs and I hurried to run down the road. I had no clue as to where I was going. After a while, I was a good distance away, so I took out my phone and called Cade.

“Hello?” I heard after the thirteenth ring.

“Cade?” I asked unsure if it was really him.

“Sam? Is that really you babe? I missed you so damn much! Where are you?” he rambled.

“Yeah its me, and I missed you too. I have no clue where I’m at. I’m scared Cade.”

“It’ll be okay Sam, what you see?” he sounded worried.

“Um.. I see trees, and grass, and The Oak Tree! I’m by Central Park Cade!” I was grinning as I walked closer and closer to the tree.

“Alright, go sit by the tree. I’ll be right there to come and get you.”

I nodded even though he couldn’t see it, walked the rest of the way to the Oak Tree. I sat down and looked around. It was early morning, and the sun was rising. I was actually scared, and I have never been this scared before. I needed Cade here now, and I was finally going to get that. I haven’t seen him for what felt like eternity. Before all of this I had thought I loved him, but now I know I have fallen in love with Cade Michael Smith.