Status: finished, [:

Black Heart

the end

“We’re here!” I smiled excitedly as I stopped the truck. I looked at Kate and Sam. they were both asleep. I wasn’t sure if I should wake them up or not, so I decided that I’d wait for them to wake up. I started playing around with the radio until I heard Kate’s cell phone. I cautiously grabbed it and looked at the text she received. It was from a guy named Daniel. Wait, that named sounded really familiar.

“Cade?” I looked at Sam, who was starting to wake up.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Is it time to get married yet?” she sat up and I nodded. She grinned and started waking up Kate. I looked at Kate’s phone one last time before putting it down on the seat. Kate woke up and seemed more excited than Sam was, and that is hard to believe because Sam is really excited.

We all got out of my truck and walked inside the drive thru chapel. We signed some papers and they told us to sit and wait for our turn. We all sat down, but the problem was that only two chairs were empty. Kate sat in one, while I sat in the other and of course, Sam sat in my lap. We waited for about five minutes in that little room until someone opened the door, figuring it was someone to tell us it was our turn we all stood, but we didn’t expect this..

Sam’s P.O.V

Damn! I thought I wouldn’t of had to see him again. Cade’s arms were already wrapped around my waist, but his grip grew tighter. Daniel was smiling, but it wasn’t towards me, it was towards.. Kate?! I looked at Kate, who had a grin on her face.

“What’s going on?” I whispered to Cade.

“I think they’re together.” he whispered back.

“Woah..” was all that came out of my mouth and it caused Cade to chuckle.

The doors opened once again, but this time it was a petite woman with black hair and brown eyes. She looked like she was in her early 30’s and she was beyond pretty.

“It’s your turn now. Please follow me.” she turned around and walked away. We were quick to follow as she led us to a room with two doors. She made me and Kate go though the one on the left, and made Cade and Daniel go through the one on the right she walked in and looked around. She gave me a white veil and pointed to a bunch of flowers, I picked up a red one and Kate laughed. I laughed too as I pulled a black ribbon out of Kate’s hair and tied it around the flower, which happened to be a rose.

The petite woman pulled me and Kate towards the door that Cade and Daniel went through. She opened the door and pushed Kate inside. Not even thirty seconds later she pushed me in the room. I looked at Cade, who was smiling like a kid in a candy store, and smiled back.

God, this is going to be the greatest moment of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
thats it!
no epilogue, or sequel.
this is the end.
and i wouldnt change it for the world,
[even if its lame!]
[: