‹ Prequel: Hello Beautiful
Status: Active.

Always and Forever

Chapter Twenty.

We were getting off of the plane four hours later in Las Vegas. It was supposed to three AM but the city looks so bright with all of the lights. It didn’t look like night time at all. I had a million and one thoughts running through my head the entire time and I’m sure Joe did too because we hardly did any conversing.

“Do you even know any good hotels here?” I asked him curiously as we made our way into a cab.

Once he was in completely he wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me against his chest, “Yeah, we can stay at Caesar’s Palace,” he said as he placed a light kiss on my forehead, “I love you, we can look for a wedding chapel first thing in the morning.”

I wrapped my arms around his fit body, “I love you too,” I said as I reached up and pressed my lips against his perfect jaw line.

We got to the hotel about thirty minutes later, Joe checked us into a suite and then we were directed to it, “I’m going to take a shower,” Joe said once we settled into the hotel room and then he smiled at me, “Want to come?”

I smiled slightly and shook my head, “I need to get some rest, tomorrow is my wedding day,” I laughed lightly as his smile grew, “Maybe we should sleep in separate rooms, we aren’t really supposed to be together the night before.”

He looked at his watch that was on his wrist, “Technically, it’s already today,” he said brightly and then he pressed his lips against mine, “We’re already breaking a million rules, so being together the night before can just be added to the list,” he laughed lightly against my lips, “Don’t fall asleep until I’m out, I hate when you do that.”

“Okay,” I said as I kissed him back and then he made his way into the bathroom.

Just then my phone started ringing, I got up from the bed and rummaged through my Louis Vuitton purse and found it, “Hello?” I answered my cell phone quickly without even looking at the caller id.

“You better tell me where you are right now!” Nick’s angry voice shouted into my ear, “There are pictures of you guys going inside of an airport!”

“What the hell? How does shit spread so quickly!” I shouted angrily at him as I ignored his question completely.

“Twitter,” he explained simply and then his voice turned angry again, “Now where the heck are you at? You have us all freaking paranoid!”

“It doesn’t matter,” I said as I sat down on the bed and took a deep breath, “Who are you with right now?”

“I’m at my house in my room, everyone is over here flipping out,” he said as he took a deep breath, “Joe turned his phone off and you’ve been ignoring everyone’s calls, but I knew you wouldn’t ignore mine so I tried.”

“I didn’t even know it was you calling,” I said to him as I rolled my eyes, “I didn’t bother to look at the ID.”

“Just tell me where you are? Are you in Mexico?” he asked curiously.

“You can’t get married in Mexico, Nick,” I said quickly without thinking and then I immediately regretted saying that.

“You’re getting married?” he asked in complete shock, “Are you out of your freaking mind? What in the hell did Joe talk you into?”

“It’s not all of his fault, I didn’t have to come if I didn’t want too,” I said as I defended Joe, “We want to get married and our parents are being stubborn so we’re going to just do it.”

He sighed deeply, “You guys are just mad right now,” he said softly, “I know you guys don’t really want to get married this way, you two are way too family oriented to not want your family there,” I sighed as I listened to what he had to say, “You don’t know how much it’s going to hurt us if we aren’t there when you guys are married, we all want to be there.”

“Not our parents, they don’t want us together, your dad wants me to terminate the pregnancy, how is that going to work?” I asked Nick sarcastically, “It’s not, this is the best way.”

He groaned in aggravation, “No, it’s not!” he shouted at me and then I felt my phone being taken out of hand, I turned around to see Joe wearing nothing except a towel and he put the phone to his ear.

I watched him roll his eyes as he listened to whatever Nick was saying, “We’re getting married and that’s it, bye, Nick,” he said simply and then pressed end on my cell phone, “Why did you answer that? You know he’s just going to try and talk you out of this.”

I sighed, “I didn’t even look at the caller ID when my phone rang,” I told him honestly as my eyes traveled down his body, “Nice outfit.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, “I knew you’d like it,” he said as he laughed lightly, wrapped his arms around my body and picked me up, “Come on, let’s take a shower, you’re not tired anyway, I can see it in your eyes,” he carried me to the bathroom as I giggled.

The shower was already running when got inside of the bathroom, steam had already slightly fogged the windows of the see through shower, “I think I’m a bit over dressed,” I said as I giggled slightly as Joe placed his hands on my hips, he slid his hands underneath my shirt and pulled it over my head. He kissed my collar bone; I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers through his jet black hair. I felt his make a trail of kisses down my chest and to my belly button. I felt his finger tips on the inside of my jeans and then I felt them being slid off of my legs.

“I love you,” he said as he pulled my body against his gently, my eyes opened as I watched him stare into mine, “I want you to know that and if you don’t want to marry me here then don’t, I don’t want to force you into anything.”

I ran my hands up his chest and then placed them on each of his cheeks, my thumbs ran along his jaw line as I smiled at him, “I love you too,” I told him as I watched his mouth turned into a smile, “I want to marry you, the sooner the better.”

He sighed in relief and kissed my lips roughly, “Thank God,” he said as he continued to kiss me, he then preceded to take all of my clothes off and drag me into the shower with him.

I let the hot water run over my body as I closed my eyes and stood there for a moment. I then felt my body being pressed against the window of the shower by Joe’s body and I opened my eyes to see him smiling widely at me, I couldn’t help but laugh at his goofy smile that he had plastered on his face, “What are you smiling about, you weirdo?” I asked him curiously.

“You didn’t think I invited you in the shower just to stand here with me, did you?” he asked as he rolled his eyes playfully at me, I grabbed his face and kissed him again.

“Well, I would hope not because that would just be the end of the world, now wouldn’t it?” I asked him sarcastically as he nodded with a fake pout, I shook my head and laughed at his immaturity, “Stop pouting and come here.” He grinned widely as he wrapped one of my legs around his waist to position himself.

After an amazing session of love making in the shower Joe and I fell asleep almost instantly as we hit the bed. We were worn out from the previous day and we knew that this day was going to be extremely important. We needed our rest.

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes, I’m assuming Joe ordered room service because there was a massive trey of food next to our bed, “I found a great chapel,” Joe said after we devoured our breakfast. He grabbed his laptop that was next to him, it was already opened and he showed me the place, “It’s called the Chapel of Flowers, it’s nice right?”

I nodded my head as I glanced at it, “Yeah, it’s really pretty, I like it,” I said to him as I smiled up at him, he grinned and kissed my lips.

“Good, because I made reservations for three o’clock,” he said confidently as I smiled at him, “Someone canceled their wedding today so we got lucky that they had an opening.”

“Lucky us, I guess,” I said as I laughed lightly, “So, what are we supposed to do until then? What time is it now?”

Joe glanced at his watch, “It’s one o’clock and we have to be there by two thirty,” he said intelligently, as soon as he said that I stood up quickly, “What’s wrong?”

“That means I have only an hour an half to get ready,” I shouted nervously, “That’s not going to be enough time, I need to fix my hair, I need to fix my makeup.”

I watched Joe roll his eyes and I glared at him, “What? You don’t need any of that stuff, just wear a pretty dress and that’s it,” he said to me as he scratched the back of his neck, “You are going to impress, Elvis the guy that’s going to walk you down the aisle?”

“I still want to look pretty, Joe,” I said to him as I groaned, “It’s my wedding day for crying out loud.”

It surprisingly didn’t take me as long as I thought it would to get ready, I wore a white knee high dress with white high heels, it was actually really pretty. I walked out of the bathroom completely ready and Joe grinned at me, “You look…well… amazing, like you always do,” he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist as he kissed my lips gently, “Are you ready to become my wife or what?”

I kissed him back without any hesitation, “Of course, I am,” I said as I grinned at him and guided me out of our hotel room.

The entire ride to the chapel was filled with taking pictures because we wanted something to remember this day by and we didn’t have a photographer so we had to be our own photographer. We got to the Chapel and checked in. They told us it would be our turn once the previous couple was finished. We decided to walk around the chapel and ‘explore’ instead of waiting in the lobby like we were instructed too.

“DON’T DO THIS!” We heard a familiar voice shout right after two doors were being slammed open. We were on the second floor when we looked at each other strangely and looked down to the first floor.

Our entire family was there along with Bailey and Nina, except for Nick.

“What are you guys doing?” Joe shouted from the second floor and all of a sudden everyone’s head shot up at us, “Where’s Nick?”

“He just stopped your wedding…” Kevin said as he placed his head into his hands as Joe and I made our way down the stairs.

We saw Nick being escorted out of the Chapel by the Elvis impersonator who was shaking his head disapprovingly at him, “I suggest you double check the wedding times the next time you decide to storm inside of the chapel,” he said in a horrible Elvis voice, then shook his pelvis and made his way back inside of the chapel.

“That was kind of creepy…” Nick said as he shivered.

“What are you guys doing here?” Joe shouted angrily at everyone and then he turned to me, “Did you tell them?”

I shook my head, “Of course not!” I said to him as he sighed.

“There’s a GPS chip inside of Joe’s phone to tell us where he’s at, at all times,” Paul said as he smugly as he Joe groaned, “I had it placed in there in case of an emergency.”

“That is such an invasion of privacy,” Joe said as crossed his arms in frustration and frowned.

Paul rolled his eyes, “It’s not like I was hacking into your email,” he said to Joe who just sighed, “I’m glad I did that or else we wouldn’t have found you guys.”

“We were really worried about you guys,” my mom said as she wiped a tear from her eyes, “Please tell me we aren’t too late.”

“No, but we’re still getting married,” Joe said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, “You can’t stop us now.”

I elbowed him slightly and he groaned, “We weren’t planning on stopping you, we had a long talk about this on the plane ride here,” my dad said as he sighed, “You two are obviously serious about each other, I apologize for what I said yesterday, I was out of line.”

“I was too, I shouldn’t have every brought up the whole abortion deal, that was wrong of me,” Paul said as he hung his head, “I just want you guys to know that this baby is serious business and it’s going to change everything.”

“We know that, Dad,” Joe said as he placed his hand on his dad’s shoulder, “We’re ready to make that change.”

“Don’t you guys want grandma and grandpa to be there too?” Kevin asked as he looked at us, “And our entire family…”

I then frowned and thought about what Kevin said. I did want everyone to be there, I wanted it to be the perfect wedding and as much I wanted to marry Joe right now it wasn’t the right time. I grabbed his hand and pulled him aside.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he said as he placed his hands on my waist, “You look like you’re on the verge of tears.”

I took a deep breath and fanned my eyes I bit, “I’m not going to cry,” I said to him and then I looked at him, “They’re right, Joe, we can’t get married like this, and we can’t get married here.”

His face fell, “I thought you want to marry me,” he said as I heard his voice crack, it broke my heart to know that he was about to start crying.

I grabbed his face and brought it to mine, “Baby, I do want to marry you, I do,” I assured him as I watched his eyes fill with tears, “But I know you want your family there, your best friends there, and everyone else that matters to us, we don’t have to do it right now,” I told him as I watched his eyes blink and tear ran down his cheek, “We can start planning a real wedding as soon as we get home, time will go by quickly and we’ll be married sooner than you think.”

He rested his forehead against mine and took a deep breath, “You’re right,” he said as he kissed my lips, “I do want everyone there, I just…want to get married already.”

I smiled up at him, “And we will,” I promised him as I ran my fingers along his lips, “I promise we will, you’re the only boy I want to marry and you know that, and besides, I wasn’t really fond of the idea that Elvis was going to walk me down the aisle.”

He laughed lightly and kissed me again, “I agree with the last part,” he said as he hugged me tightly, “I love you, so much.”

“I love you, too, baby,” I said to him truthfully as I smothered his face in kisses, “I love you, too.”

“So, you guys aren’t going to get married today?” Denise asked us cautiously, “Are you?”

Joe shook his head at his mom, “No,” he said to her as everyone cheered, “Not today.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are greatly appreciated.