I'm Not Okay Without You

Talking to a fan

Chapter 11

Gerard’s Pov

Man Frank is wild. I mean we stayed up for a few hours "Worshiping each other" It was awesome. So I sorta regret telling Frank that we could tell people about us in 2 weeks. The truth is I really don’t think I'm gonna be ready to tell anyone by then. Yea if we did tell everyone we could do more in public than in the bathrooms or the bus. I got dressed and went to the computer and check out fan mail. I read the first letter. It was short so yea.

Dear Gerard and Frankie,
Is it true that you guys aren't going out. I mean no one can tell you who you can go out with right. If you guys are going out I say good for you. I secretly hoped you would go out with each other. And I know you both have girlfriends but if they give you a hard time about this then they weren’t really good girlfriends. I hope if Mikey and Ray and Bob know about you guys that they are supportive. I know I would… Well I am there is nothing wrong with same sex or even if your bi. I hope you guys have a happy life together can't wait to see you guys soon.
Xoxoxo
Love
Seidee


I decided to Email Seidee back because she did help me out. I now think I can tell the world about me and Frank.

Dear Seidee,
Thanks for the help. I will tell you something If only you keep it to yourself. It’s about what was on the TV today I'll email you more later but I just need someone to help me through this. Please write me back soon.
Love
Gerard


I sent it now hopefully she would write back to me and she could help me with this. Not even a minute later I got another message and it was From Seidee.

Gerard,
I will not tell a soul anything you say. If you feel comfortable telling me something I will not abuse that power at all.
Seidee


Again I wrote back.

Seidee
Thanks I really need this. Okay yes me and Frank are going out. But were not ready for the world to know yet...well more of I'm not. The Band knows and yes they are supportive. Our girlfriends I think suspect us of liking each other and we have to hide it. I don’t want to hide it anymore cause I want the world to know I'm with Frank but I'm just scared of what everyone will say.
Gee


This is gonna go on for a while-basically IMing

Gee
I'm proud of you. You told me and that is one step to telling everyone. Don't worry about what the world thinks. If you and Frankie Love each other then who cares what the world thinks. You only need you and the person you love/like. I'm sorry to ruin my help for you but I have to go now. If you need my help with anything just email me and I’ll help you as much as I can.
Seidee


Seidee
Thanks again and if you tell me what town you live close to when we come to that town I’ll make sure you get a backstage pass to come meet us. And I think I will be taking you up on that offer for the help. Night
Xoxoxoxo
Gee


I signed off and went back to the bunks. Seidee was right. Who cares what everyone else says if me and Frank like each other that much we should be able to deal. I am slowly getting to were I can tell the world about me and Frank. Once I go through with this I am thanking Seidee Live on the air so that she knows that she helped me get to that point.