I'm Not Okay Without You

Is Frank Jealous???

Chapter 15

After My little talk with Seidee I went back home and shaved and went over to Mikey’s and everyone was there. They were all shocked to see me. Frank was there with his new girlfriend and I actually could handle seeing him. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it was gonna be. The only problem I had was that I had to sit next to Frank. I just sat next to him and started talking to everyone. After a Few minutes Frank and his girlfriend left. I took a deep breath and let it all out.

“Dude are you ok” Ray asked
“Yea I’m Fine”
“Are you sure Gee” Bob asked
“Yea I feel a lot better than I did this morning”
“Really what’s different” Mikey asked
“A Girl”
“OOO you finding yourself a girlfriend?” Bob said smiling
“No”
“Right so what’s her name” Mikey asked
“Its Seidee and she’s been helping me through a lot of things”
“Seidee that’s a nice name can we meet her soon” Ray said
“Um I guess I’ll have to email her cause I don’t have her number or anything”
“So then get on the computer and email her”
“No”
“Why not” Mikey whined
“Because I’ll talk to her tonight and see about tomorrow ok” I nearly yelled
“Ok don’t have a cow…you must really like this seidee chick” Bob said
“Who likes a girl named seidee” Frank said walking into the room.
“Gerard” Bob said I gave him an evil look
“What you do” Bob stated
“No I don’t shes just a friend nothing more”
“Oh sure that’s what you want us to think”
“Whatever” I was frustrated now. They all think that if you have a friend that’s a girl you automatically have to like them and want to start something with them. But I don’t seidee is a friend and that’s it. I was in my thoughts when I was hit in the face by something. I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at me.

“What?”
“Do you want to go to the movies with us” Ray asked
“Oh sure” I stated and got up and walked out with the rest of the guys. We were walking down the street when I heard someone call my name and I looked to where it came from and there was Seidee.

“Oh hey Seidee how’s it going”
“Good and I can see that you got better you look a lot better than this morning when I saw you”
“Thanks”
“No problem” she said and hugged me.

*cough cough*

“Oh sorry. Seidee you know Mikey and Ray and Bob and Frank right”
“Yea but not personally”
“Duh” we started laughing.
“Anyways Mikey, Ray, Bob, and Frank this is Seidee”
“Oh so this is the Seidee we heard so much about” Bob said
“OO you talk about me” Seidee asked
“Um sorta”
“That’s cool all good I hope”
“Yea definitely” Ray said smiling. I glanced at Frank and to me it looked like he was mad or jealous or something. I smiled thinking maybe this might work if he thinks I’m going out with someone when I really am not and I’m just friends with them.
“So where are you guys going?” Seidee asked
“Movies” Frank stated
“Cool well have fun I have to run because I’m meeting some of my friends…. Gerard I’ll talk to ya later bye”
“Bye Seidee” I stated before she left. The guys looked at me and all had a smirk on there faces except Frank.
“She’s just a friend guys”
“Uh huh sure we believe you” Bob said
“Fine don’t believe me” I said and we continued walking to the movies.