I'm Not Okay Without You

I Wanna Sulk In My Corner And Die!

Chapter 19
Frank’s P.O.V.

I put everything I had into what Ally and I did. I just wanted to forget about Gerard and Seidee; forget that the world existed. Truth be told, I wanted to crawl into a dark hole and die. But I knew I couldn’t do that. I had to act like everything was fine instead of screaming into the pillow under my head. Ally was on top of me and was pretty much done—I had made her come at least three times already—but I wasn’t going to let this go quite yet. My fingers dug into her hips to keep her on top of me. ‘Just a little bit more… just a little bit more…’ Honestly, I needed this. I needed to release all the anger and emotions pent up inside me. It seemed this was the only way I could do it.
“Oh, god,” I whispered, shuddering as I came. It wasn’t as intense as it needed to be. I didn’t lose anything; no emotions or anger or… anything. I growled in frustration as Ally got off of me. She didn’t seem to notice, though.
“That was great, baby,” she said, leaning down and kissing me after she did up her pants. She pulled on her bra and shirt while I stared at the ceiling, glaring at the light.
“Frank?” Ally said. “Are you going to get dressed?” I blinked and looked at her. Her face was blackened from staring at the light too long. I got up and tripped around, looking for my pants. When I finally found them I pulled them on, grabbing my shirt from Ally’s hands.
“Thanks,” I muttered, turning and opening the door before trudging down the steps to where everyone was sitting. When we got down stairs, Ally went off to do something in the kitchen. I sat on the floor and watched Gerard. He seemed happy enough; his eyes were closed and a smile was playing on his lips. ‘Well at least one of us is happy enough to smile,’ I thought, gritting my teeth. Seidee began talking to him. After exchanging a few words he blushed. I raged inside. I was ready to rampage around the house, breaking glass, ripping up furniture, and beating up anyone who tried to stop me… except Gerard. I growled under my breath, glaring at Seidee. Gerard asked her something, to which she nodded. They got up and began telling everyone bye. I just sulked in my corner until they left. I would’ve liked to tell him to forget about her; just to come home with me. I know he still loves me. He has to… doesn’t he?