I'm Not Okay Without You

The First Kiss!!!!

Chapter 3

Gerard’s POV

Frankie got up and left the room. He seemed upset so I got up and followed him.

"Frankie are you ok"
"Um.... yea some what"
"Some what... what’s wrong"
"Nothing Just some feelings that’s it"
"What kind of feelings"
"I don’t know really"
"Ok well you know you can talk to me anytime right"
"Yea thanks gee" he said and I left and got out of the bunk area.

"Gerard" I turned and saw Frankie and he motioned for me to come back by him. I started to walk back when I heard my name again.

"GERARD" I turned around and saw Bert.
"Hey Bert" I said and he gave me a kiss on the lips.
"Bert what did I tell you"
"Not to kiss you"
"Thank you" I said and walked back to Where Frankie was. Once I got back to the bunks I saw Frankie standing right in front of me.

"What’s up Frank"
"um... Can you shut the door"
"Sure" Wow this was like a dream now all that I needed was me and Frank to have sex in my bunk. I turned and shut the door and once I turned back to Frank his lips were on mine. He had pinned me to the door. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he let me in and were making out until there was a knock at the door.

"Guys what are you doing having sex" Bert said laughing
"Oh you know it:" I said
"What you won’t let me in that you suck" Bert said and walked away.

"Um...Frank what was that for"
"Um I'm having mixed feeling gee and its confusing"
"Mixed feelings about what"
"Well I think... I'm starting to like you...But I have a girlfriend and you have a girlfriend and well I ... I... I've never felt this way Gerard"
"Frank its ok we can wait till you have everything figured out."
"Gee does your brother know your bi"
"No and I don’t plan on telling him any time soon"
"So If we did start going out would you tell him"
"Only if you wanted me to other wise not until I felt fully comfortable with the Idea....Frank I started liking you a while back I just thought it was as a friend but I was wrong. “I said and kissed him on the lips and then broke apart.
"So...”
"Frank I'll wait forever for you"
"Um...Ok" he said I ran my hand through his hair.
"Calm down Frank It was Just a kiss anyways" I said and walked out of the back. Dammet Frank kissed me and I said it was just a kiss that makes it seem like I like him sooo much. Note the sarcasm in that. I decided to go for a walk to clean my head.