I'm Not Okay Without You

Breaking The Habit

Chapter 29
Gerards POV

The day went by really fast and the next thing i knew it was Night time. Frank spent the night. We went up stairs and we laid down. I closed my eyes and pretended to fall asleep. I waited a while until i realized Frank was alseep. I got up and got dressed and walked out of the house. I started walking to that faithful corner where that guy was. I walked to the corner and there he was.

"I knew you'd be back"
"Can i get just the weed and coke"
"Yea was the heroine to much for you"
"Yea i hate needles as it is"
"Oh well at least these dont need needles" he said and i handed him my money for the drugs. This time I walked to Franks house walked in and did a bit of the drugs and then left. I hid the drugs in my shoe and then went to my house. I queitly walked in and snuck back up to my room. Frank was still sleeping and i crawled back into the bed and started dosing off again. I felt at peace. I fell asleep with in minutes. The next time i woke up the sun was in my eyes and I turned to face Frank but he was gone. I didnt care cause i knew that he was somewhere in the house. I fell back asleep and just dreamt. I was woken up again by a loud banging. I shot up and got out of bed and ran down the stairs to see Frank covered in smoke.

"Frank!" I screamed running. Shit what happened Frank looked at me and I just started laughing.
"Omg Frank you are so weird" I grabbed a towel and threw it at him.
"I was trying to make this" he said pointing to waffles
"Frank you dont put it in the microwave"
"Well then how else would you get this mushy stuff to cook"
"Um on the stove in a pan."
"Oh" I loved frank he was so hopeless. What was i doing to him. He was so good to me why was i doing this to him. Thats it i gotta stop this drinkings one thing but drugs no more. I ran out of the kitchen and into the bathroom with my shoe and i threw everything down the toilet and flushed it. No More drugs for me. I'm doing this For Frank my Grandma and me.