I'm Not Okay Without You

Allys Attempt

Chapter 30
Gerard's POV

So me and Frank went out for breakfast and all I kept thinking was I only needed Frank in my life If anything happened to him Then i would go back onto the drugs. I was smiling non stop. I would look at Frank and just be happy. We finally got to I Hop and we sat down and ordered coffee right away. I drank a few cups before our food came.

"Frank?" I said queitly
"Yea Gee" I really wanted to know something
"Would you ever leave me cause I lied to you about drugs" I said quielty so only he could here it.
"No I wouldn't I would be mad that you lied about it though"
"Ok well Frank just so you know last night I bought more drugs...."
"Gerard Arthur Way..."
"No wait last night I bought more drugs but this morning I flushed them down the toilet. I dont want to hurt you anymore" I looked into my coffee cup and was finding it very interesting now. I was really afraid to look at Frank looking at his angry or maybe happy face but I just couldnt get myself to look at him. I felt the seat go down and I looked up and saw that Frank wasnt across from me. He was actually next to me and he turned my face to face him.
"I'm so proud of you baby" He said and kissed me. I felt his tounge run along my bottom lip and I let him in and we made out for a few minutes until our food had gotten there. Then Frank moved back so he was across from me. I looked into his hazel eyes and felt happy. Even though I had lost my grandma Frank made it really hard to be sad. When you think he cant get any weird he does. I looked outside and I swear I saw Ally but I blinked and looked back and there was nothing. I looked back at Frank and saw that he had two straws up his nose.
"Look I'm a Walrus"
The coffee I had been drinking was now all over the table and on the floor. Frank quickly took the straws out of his nose and acted like nothing happened and the waiters came over and cleaned up the table and we paid and left. When we left the dinner I swear I saw Ally again and I quickly grabbed frank and held his hand and pulled me close to me. Hopefully he didnt see Ally and he was in his happy zone. I kept looking around thinking that Ally was behind us or something. But me and Frank walked to his house cause he wanted to get some clothes. He has been staying with me which i'm glad he is. We walked in his house and he ran up to his room when I heard something break in the kitchen. I walked in quietly and there was Ally.

"Ally what the fuck are you doing" I asked harshly
"I'm getting rid of both of you now" she said lighting a match and dropping it on the ground and then she ran out. The liquid that was all over the floor caught fire. Shit I thought. I ran back out of the kitchen and up to Franks room.

"Frank we gotta get out of here now"
"Why"
"Theres a fire" I said leaving out that Ally had started it.
"How'd that happen" Frank said and started throwing random things in his bag.
"I knocked something over and I guess a spark started or something and boom."
"Ok lets go" he said running out of the door. I followed but was really far behind him. He ran out of the house and I was still running down the stairs. There was another boom and then the stairs had fire on it so i couldnt get out. I ran back up the stairs and went into Franks room. I went to his window. Dammet if I jump I can hurt myself. I looked around the room and then grabbed Franks mattress and tried to throw it out the window but it wouldnt go out. I finally got it to go out and it fell to the ground there was another boom and the room was starting to fill with smoke. I jumped out the window and almost missed the mattress but I didnt. I landed on it and rolled off and ran to the front. I was limping cause I sorta landed on my leg. I saw Frank sitting on the curb. I ran to him.

"Frank" he turned and I saw that he was crying
"Gerard" he said getting up and running to me " I thought I was gonna lose you" he was hugging me now.
"I was stuck but I got out...lets go to my house Frank" I said and we walked back to my car. We got in and I drove to my house and we went in and I locked all the doors. I didnt want to tell Frank about Ally so I kept making up excuse everytime he asked what happened in the car. I tried to keep it the same but I changed it up a bit and when he asked why its different I just said when we were in his house i was so scared so I couldnt think straight. He bought that alright. I felt horrible for lying to Frank but what he doesnt know wont really hurt him.