I'm Not Okay Without You

Sex

When we reached the bedroom Gerard let go of my pants and pushed me until I was lying on the bed. As soon as I was on the bed Gerard was on me, all lips and teeth and tongue and hands. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, forcing a moan from me as his hands traveled down my sides, dragging my shirt up. We broke apart briefly to allow the fabric to pass over my head before our lips crashed together again. He dragged his nails along my bare skin, making me squirm.
“Uh… uhn… Gerard…” I managed through pants as his lips detached from mine, moving to my jaw line and neck before his teeth and tongue grazed the sensitive spot right behind my earlobe.
“You’re mine,” he panted possessively into my ear. “No one else can have you.” With that he began kissing down my chest. I managed to grab the hem of his shirt while he began to move down, forcing him to remove the offending fabric. When he reached the top of my pants he stopped, dipping his tongue into my navel. My hips bucked involuntarily.
“G—Gerard,” I panted, gripping the sheets tightly. Feeling something pulling at my pants, I looked down and realized Gerard was using his teeth to undo the button. Finally the button was open. Gerard brought his hand up to pull the zipper down. He then pushed my pants and boxers off and attached his mouth just to the left of my member. I groaned, arching off the bed at the warmth so close to me.
Suddenly the warmth left and I heard myself whimper. The noise was cut short, choked back by a moan caused by Gerard suddenly swallowing me. Just as soon as the pleasure had come it disappeared. I whimpered again and opened my eyes to see Gerard.
“Frank,” he whispered into my ear. “I want to take you.” I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. He gave me a questioning look, waiting for a reply. Gulping slightly, I nodded. He kissed my cheek and stood, leaving the room. For a moment I was confused, but when he re-entered he was undressed and had a bottle of lubricant. Crawling back onto the bed, Gerard kissed me passionately before coating two fingers in the lubricant.
“Alright, babe,” he said, “this is going to hurt a little.” I nodded again. His other hand ran along my skin in a light caress and he kissed me again. These sensations were enjoyable, but suddenly there was an intense pain. My eyes burned and it took all the self-control I had not to scream. After a moment of letting me adjust to this new sensation, Gerard began to scissor his fingers. If he hadn’t been kissing me I would have been biting my tongue. Just as I got used to the feel of Gerard’s fingers he slipped them out, then coated his member in the lubricant and positioned himself at my entrance.
“Ready?” he whispered, glancing up at me. I let out a slightly strangled “mmhm” sound and bit my lip. Then there was this intense pressure and the tears pricked my eyes again as waves of pain coursed through me. He stopped for a second to let me adjust. It took a moment, but I finally got to where I could nod. Taking that as his cue, Gerard began pushing into me again. This time he didn’t stop until he was all the way in. I bit back a couple of screams while he moved. Then he gave me another minute to re-adjust. I quit biting my lip and nodded for the fourth time. Slowly, he began pulling out. When he was almost all the way out, he began pushing in again. After a couple seconds the pain gave way to pleasure.
“F—faster,” I found myself stuttering. Gerard did as I asked. Then he hit something in me that made my eyes roll back into my head and stars appear out of nowhere.
“F—uck, Gee,” I moaned intelligently. “R—ight there.” He hit that spot over and over, creating a fire-works show behind my eyelids. Before long I went over the edge, clutching the sheets harder, if that was possible. Gerard followed not long after me, and we stayed in the same position for a long time, panting and trying to get our breathing back to normal. Then Gerard rolled off of me. We looked at each other and he smiled.
“I love you, Frankie,” he said, kissing my cheek.
“I love you, too, Gee,” I whispered, putting my head on his chest. Eventually, we fell asleep like that.