I'm Not Okay Without You

Terminate Life Support

Chapter 33
Gerard's POV

I've been in and out of the darkness. I've been trying to pull out of it but its to strong for me. I could hear the doctors and nurses come in and out sometimes. Then other times i couldnt hear anything at all. Why was this happeneing to me. Finally the darkness started to fade away. My soul was leaving my body cause the next thing i knew i was looking at myself. I looked terrible. I glanced around the room and there was no one. I walked out into the hallway and there was Mikey just sitting outside the door. A nurse came by and stopped by Mikey and knelt down next to him.

"Sir are you alright" she said
"No i wont be until my brother wakes up"
"Come with me"
"What?"
"Just come with me" she said standing up and putting her hand out for mikey to grab. He glance back at the door then got up and went for a walk with the nurse. I kept walking around. I walked to the nurses station and started looking for my papers i found them. I was looking through them. I read that i was in a coma. which i sorta thought cause of the darkness then i read that they were going to take me off the life support. I was staring at that part. in big bold letters was TERMINATE LIFE SUPPORT. Frank wouldnt let them do that to me would he. But if Frank did then Mikey would say no. He knows ill pull out of it. Just then i looked towards the elevator and there was my angel Frankie. Walking off the elevator and waving to the nurses and walking towards my room. I followed closely trying to get his scent. He went into my room and walked to the side and put his hand on mine.

"Hey Gerard its me again." he said and kissed me on the lips. I could feel them tingling. was i waking up from this. Just then the doctor walked in and right through me.

"Hi Mr. Iero"
"You can call me Frank"
"Ok Frank i was wondering if i could ask you a question"
"Sure"
"We dont see much improvement in Gerard and we feel that we should just pull the plug."
"What" Frank said and his expression was rage.
"How dare you say that my baby will get out of this i know he will hes strong. Much stronger than most of your patients"
"Frank dont yell at the doctor hes right"
"Mikey how can you say that hes your fucking brother. No I'm not letting you take him off the life support he will get up i just know it" he said and sat down and grabbed my hand. I felt the tingling. Thank you frank i know im gonna get out of this. I have a feeling i will.
"Frank just think about it" the doctor said and left. My soul went back into my body.
"Mikey i dont want you near your brother if your gonna let him die after he saved you. GET THE FUCK OUT" he screamed and i tried to squezze Franks hand.
"Gerard...sweety are you up" he said with hope in his voice. I knew i must have squeexzed his hand. I kept squeezing my hand until i heard.
"See mikey hes trying to get out of this look he keeps squeezing my hand."
"Omg he is getting up." he said and then it got queit
"Gee i'll be here when you get up im not leaving your side" i fell asleep after that but not into darkness just into a light sleep.