I'm Not Okay Without You

Waking Up In The Knick Of Time

Chapter 34
Gerard's POV

I came out of the darkness once again. But noone was around. I was listening to any sounds and feelings when i heard the doctor talking to a nurse

"We have to do this quick before Mr. Iero gets back"
"But doctor we shouldnt do this is they said no" one of the nurses said
"That boy knows he'll never wake up hes holding onto him like a toy."
"Doctor Frank loves this boy with all his heart hes been here everyday with Gerard just waiting."
"Exactly and he looks exausted he needs this and we need the room"
"I cant let you do this" the nurse said and just at the moment I heard the sweetest voice in the world.
"What are you doing here" it was frank
"We are taking him off of life support" the doctor said
"Oh no your not" he stopped then started again " were you gonna let him let my boyfriend die"
"No I was trying to stop him." she said I could tell that frank was getting angry. I tried again to open my eyes and when I did I saw Frank and the nurse and The doctor. I looked around the room and then fixed my eyes on Frank. He didn't look good.
"Can I be alone with him" Frank said and thats when I closed my eyes.
"Yes but I think its for the best if we end it now" the doctor said
" “I don’t remember asking for your opinion,”" frank said and a few seconds later I felt my hand in franks.

"Gerard I need you to wake up now. If you dont the doctors gonna have you gone by tongiht. I'll kill myself if he does it. I swear to god I will not lose you" he said and I felt his lips on mine. This was my chance to let him know I was awake. I kissed him back and I held onto him for as long as I could until we broke apart. I had my eyes close.
"Geard are you up" him sounding hopeful. I didnt move for a few seconds until I decide this was way to mean. I opened my eyes and looked at him. he wasnt even looking at me.

"Frankie" I said and then I saw his eyes and he started crying.
"Gerard your up thank god" he said kissing me again. Then the door opened and Mikey walked in.
"Frank you have to stop this the doctors know whats best"
"Oh do they Mikey. If I would have let them take him away he wouldnt be up right now." He said with anger I loved mikey he just wanted me to be out of pain. But what he didnt know was that if I was without frankie that was more pain than this was.
"Hey Mikey" I said and he looked at me and ran to me and gave me a hug and started crying.
"Mikey its ok shhh" I said rubbing his back
"Frank knew you would come out of this I dont know why I didnt believe him" he continued to cry.
"Mikey I would never leave you or Frank or the guys"
"Dont ever do that again" he said and I just smiled. Everything would be ok once I got out of here.