I'm Not Okay Without You

Revenge

Chapter 35
Gerards POV

Mikey finally calmed down after a few minutes of crying on me. Frank was taking along time on getting the doctor to come back into the room. It was only 15 minutes ago frank left. I started to get a little worried.
"Gerard dont worry hell be back" mikey said.
"I hope so... i need to see him" Then just like a ton of bricks i remebered what mikey said to frank.
"Mikey why'd you tell frank that ally shot me... he didnt need to know that she still is trying to kill us"
"I'm sorry gee i didnt know and i thought that it was ok cause well you were in the hospital and the man that you love and the man that loves you was worried about you"
"Thanks mikey...I'm sorry your right i guess its ok that he knows. he would have found out eventually." I said taking a deep breath. Which in turn made my chest hurt. I screamed in pain and when the pain was gone i looked at mikey and he looked scared.
"Mikey I'm not going to die just go see whats taking Frank so long with the doctor" i said and he nodded and walked out of the room. Just as Mikey walked out a girl walked in. I didnt see her face at first. she came to the bed and just was looking down on me. I looked up and saw Ally. She was smiling evily(sp)
"Hello Gerard" she said and without realizzing it i screamed and in ran Frank and Mikey and the doctor.
"Ally" Frank said and it looked like he was gonna kill her
"Hello Frankie-pooh"
"Dont call me that. You better get the fuck out of here now or i swear to god i will kill you myself"
"oh im so scared" she said and then left. Why the hell did she come her. Wait i know to finish her job. Thank god there are people around to hear me scream though. I kept trying to breathe and the pain in my chest was hurting more.
"Frankie" i whispered almost out of breath.
"Yea gerard" he said and he was right next to me
"I love you and no matter what happens to me please take care of mikey he needs a brother no matter what"
"Gerard dont start talking like that again" mikey said. The pain was getting to strong for me. I kept breathing heavily. I felt frank touch my cheek and my breathing slowed down.
"Gerard if you leave me you know im coming after you" he said smiling I started laughing and the pain wasnt has harsh as it was before. The doctor gave me some pain medicine and left the room. I was gonna take off my bandage after everyone left i wanted to see how bad it really was. Yes i know its a freaking gun shot but i mean it has to be somewhat healed or stiched up. Later that night i got up to go to the bathroom and i sat myself on the toilet seat and started to take the bandage off. when i saw what was underneath that bandage i wish i would have never unraveled it. It was bloody and there was black stiches and a black circle. I had a big chunck of skin missing from my chest. I could see part of my bones. I started hyperventilatiing and i quickly put the bandage back on. i crawled back into bed and drank some water and tried to fall asleep again. It took longer but i finally did. I was thinking of when i first had a day dream about me and frank making out and then the funnying thing is that we actually did end up making out that very day. I remember that day so well.

~Next Day~

I woke up to see the room empty. I saw that my bandage was re wrapped. I reached for the I pod next to the bed that Frank left for me. He had brought it from home for me. I was listening to it when a song by the rasmus came on. It was called "shot"

tonight we escape
just you and me
we'll find our peace
Somewhere across the seas?

Enough of the fight
Enough of the fuss
I'll be awake if he finds us
Needless to say
I'll stand in your way
I will protect you
and I...

I'll take the shot for you
I'll be the shield for you
needless to say
I'll stand in your way
I'll take the shot for you
I'll give my life for you
I'll make it stop
I'll take the shot for you
For you

tongiht we'll be free
I'll find us a home?
tonight we will be
finally on our own

Enough of the hell
enough of the pain
I wont let him touch you
I love you
needless to say
I'll stand in you way
I will defend you
and I'll....

I'll take the...

enough of the scars
enough broken hearts
i will protect you
and I...

I'll take the shot
I'll make it stop

I'll make it stop
I"ll take the shot.

The song ended and i had a mission running through my head. I was going to get rid of Ally. She wont hurt Frank and I wont let her. She can try all she wants to get rid of me but I will always be there for Frank. When i'm out of here shes going to be history. As I thought up my plan frank walked in all smiles. He came to me and kissed me and then sat next to me and told me about his day. Which consist of talking to the guys and taking a shower and then coming to see me. Now when am i going to get out of this hell hole. I hope its soon cause the sooner i get out of here the better.