I'm Not Okay Without You

The Threat To Ally

Chapter 36
Gerards Pov

After a few days i got to go home. I decided over the next few days that i would get rid of ally once and for all. She was trying to ruin the best thing ever in my life. In a few days we were gonna start touring again and i was excited we had been working on new songs. We had a new album out called 3 cheers for sweet revenge. It went out and within a few weeks we were ready to tour. I Was getting ready when there was a knock at the door. Frank wasnt here so i grabbed the gun that i bought and went to the door. When i opened there stood Ally. I held up the gun and got it ready.

"Oh Gerard you know you wont shoot me...you cant do what im will to do"
"Ally i will kill you and ill say it was self defense"
"Right like a girl attacking a guy right its more of the other way around." just as ally finished saying that Frank walked up the sidewalk.

"Ally what the fuck are you doing here?"
"Im here to get you" she stated and walked towards him and without thinking i fired the gun. It missed her thought and went right past her. I started freaking out what if i hit frank then he would die and it would have been because of me. Ally turned to look at me.

"So you do have the strength to try and kill me" she said with a smirk playing on her lips.
"More than you know" i more of whispered. I looked at Frank and he was just shocked. no damage to him what- so -ever. thank god. He walked past ally and came towards me and gave me a hug.
"Gerard we dont have to do it this way" he whispered
"Why not she'll get her way if she doesnt die" i said
"We dont have to do anything we can go away and have someone else do it...i dont want either of us going to jail cause of this bitch" he said
"Fine" i said knowing he was a good thinker.
"Ally get the hell off of our property and take that shot as a warning next time it might not miss" Frank Said
"Sure" she said and walked away. Me and frank went back inside and i locked the door again. I was scared for my life more than i was when ally had mikey and shot me. I didnt want to die and i didnt want to have to kill someone. This psyco(sp) bitch had to die. But how could we kill her. That was the main question.