I'm Not Okay Without You

Paint It Black And Take It Back

Chapter 37
Gerards POV

Frank finally decided to take the gun out of my hands and set it down. I was crying on him. I almost killed someone. Even if she had tried to kill me i couldnt do that. i couldn't stoop down to her level and be like her. After what felt like centuries i stopped crying and just held onto frank for dear life. I felt that maybe if i let go i might lose him forever. Everytime he moved or tried to get me off of him so he could get up i whimpered. I swear i heard him giggle a few times but i could be wrong. I finally fell asleep on frank. I felt movement but didnt bother to open my eyes.
"Guys can you come help me...... Well i cant feel my legs they have been in the same position for a couple hours" I slowly got up but still not opening my eyes and i started to walk towards the stairs but i ran into the wall a few times.

"Never mind i gotta go gerards running into walls" he said and started laughing. This wasnt funny i was to tired to actually open my eyes and see were i was going. Finally i found the stairs but that was after i fell on them. Again frank laughed but this time he picked me up.

"Gerard you are so weird why dont you just open your eyes"
"to tired" i stated and me and frank walked up the stairs and to my room. once i hit the bed i fell into a deep sleep. I fell right into a dream world.

~~~~~~

ally was dead lying on the ground and me and frank were smiling. she was finally gone and out of our life. Frank grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. his touch was sending warm sensation down my body. my body was aching for him. He kissed me and the next thing i knew we were married. Weird huh a kiss and then were married. Then i realized we were at the alter. Me and frank tied the knot. we were now a married gay couple. I can believe it i married frank. We had eachother and our life was perfect.


~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked for frank. he was right next to me. He was staring at the ceiling. I rolled on top of him and kissed him lightly on the lips at first then got a little more agressive. I wanted Frank so badly. I needed him. my member was growing as i thought of his body and mine colliding together. He touched my cheek and i felt the warmth from him go all over my body.

"Babe i think we should wait till you have more energy" how could he think i needed more rest all i wanted was him. Everything about him i wanted to claim his body as mine. even though he was already mine i wanted to make sure my mind knew that he was still mine and no one else's/
"But i need you" i said smirking maybe he would give in.
"Gee no not tonight ok just rest" damn maybe he wasnt going to give up.
"fine" i said and rolled off of him and just started at the ceiling. he touched me again on my cheek and then down my neck then down my chest he kissed me a few times while touching my chest. I hated this is touch made me want him more. But before i could say anything everything went black.