I'm Not Okay Without You

Kiss On Stage

Chapter 6
Gerard's POV

Frank and I kept out secret a secret from the girls for as long as they were here with us. Once they left me and Frank were all over each other. We would kiss more on Stage and the guys just thought that it was for the show. One of the shows we were at we heard someone scream.

“GERARD YOU AND FRANK SHOULD MAKE OUT ON STAGE”

We looked at each other and then I said
“For the Fan in the crowd” I walked up to Frank and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and after we heard the screams start dying we stopped we were both breathless.
“Is that good for you” I said and the crowd went wild. I smiled and looked at Frank and he was smiling looking between me and the crowd. That was the first time we were ever asked to make out on stage. Later that night after we got off the stage my phone rang it was Kat.

“I saw your make out scene with Frank” Kat said
“Yea so how’d it look?”
“It looked like you really like it”
“Ok”
“Did you pay that fan to say that?”
“What no that was a shock and Kat we like to please our fans if you have a problem with it then break up with me”
“Gerard I love you why would I break up with you”
“Well that’s what it seems your trying to do”
“I’m sorry I don’t mean to”
“Whatever Kat I gotta go” I said and hung up. I didn’t need to deal with that tonight. She just basically ruined the best moment of my life. I walked back to the bus after signing some autographs and just laid on my bunk until Frank slipped in and laid on top of me.