I'm Not Okay Without You

Am I Alive Or Dead?

Chapter 39
Gerards POV

I woke up in my house. Frank was there but he wasnt alone. There was Mikey and Bob and Ray. All just sitting in the living room.

"hey guys whats up" I said and no one answered as if i wasnt even there. I walked up to them and looked at frank right in the eyes. His facial looks didnt change. Something was wrong. Then the phone rang. Frank sprung up and went right through me. What the fuck is going on?

"Hello" Frank said and everyone held there breathe and looked at frank.
"No he cant be....He... Oh god no" frank started crying.
"Frank whats happened with gerard" mikey asked getting up and running to him.
"He didnt make it" he dropped the phone and fell to the ground. Shit Im a fucking ghost thats why they cant hear me. I left the ones Ive loved for no real good reason. just with a blink of an eye i was back at my house again and everyone was sitting there in the living room. This time i didnt even move this was a bad dream or something. Again the phone rang. Frank again sprung up and answered it.

"Hello" Great again heres the bad news.
"Hes ok...Thats great....well be there soon" Frank said and slammed the phone down and looked at everyone.
"Gerards fine he should be up in a few hours the doctor said we could come by now"
"thank god" Mikey said and everyone left. Now i was really confused was i dead or alive. This didnt help me at all. I blinked again but this time when i opened my eyes i was in the hospital room. No one was there but i knew i was there everything looked the same as when i first got here. I lifted up my shirt and saw the stiches from the surgery. Thank god i lived through it. Now All i had to do was wait for Frank to get here. Where was frank if this surgery was only a few hours long he should still be here. maybe the surgery took longer than they thought. Or maybe its really late and frank had to go home. Well i think ill go back to sleep so that im well rested for tomorrow.