I'm Not Okay Without You

True Feelings

Chapter 43
Gerards Pov

“Thanks, Frankie.” He nodded
“So … What now?” Frankie asked. Well let’s see we can continue to talk about everything, eat, or... Hmmm, I would love to see Frankie’s body again.
“We’ll we could eat.” I say trying to get my mind out of the gutter.
“Yeah, I guess that would be good.” Frank walked over to the phone and called what I assumed was the front desk. All he said was “You can send up the food now.” Hmmm, did he plan something? Setting the phone down, he turned around and stood in front of me. All I could do was look him up and down. How could this beautiful person think that I would leave him and for a woman? I don’t have any attraction to women! I grabbed Frankie by the waist and pulled him close to me.
“How could you think that I would have any feelings for Seidee? I love you and only you.” I then pressed my lips lightly onto Frankie’s. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth to allow me access. I kissed him like it was the last day we would be able to kiss each other. Then there was a knock at the door.
“Room service,” came a woman's voice from the door. Frankie went to the door and opened it. The lady brought the food in and left. Frankie had gotten us a meal. He walked over to me.
“I got this so it’s more romantic for us,” he said, his voice a low whisper in my ear. His breath on the face drove me crazy. I wanted him badly now and he knew it. He walked away and opened up the bottle of wine. He poured us each a glass and then he brought the food over to me. We sat on the bed and ate in silence. After we finished the food and desert and wine we talked again.
"Frankie, we need to talk about...what I did to you."
"I know Gerard you thought I was gonna go back with Ally you told me that," he said, shrugging.
"No, I meant when I punched you." God, he's so... innocent. He doesn't even seem to care that I did that to him.
"Okay," he said getting up and lying next to me. "Why was that?" he continued.
"You called me crazy and I didn't want to be crazy," I answered sheepishly.
"Gee you know I didn't mean it."
"I guess just reacted without thinking."
"Gee its okay. I'm not dying."
"I know but I feel bad."
"Don't...What’s done is done"
"I'm sorry" I said, rolling on top of him. I held myself up and I kissed his eye yet again then I kissed down his cheek to the neck then this luscious lips.