I'm Not Okay Without You

Its Finally Over!

Chapter 47
Gerard’s POV

My phone rang and I ran to it.
“Ge…Gerard” It was Lenny
“Lenny what’s wrong” I asked a but worried
“She’s strong she… She got away”
“What?!?!?” I was now freaking out.
“I’m sorry she shot one of my men and when I was attending to him she hit me in the head.”
“Shit” I couldn’t think of what to say I was thinking ’Shit she’s coming back for me.’
“Gerard……Gerard you there?”
“Yea ok come back and well get a better plan.”
“Ok” he said and hung up. I threw the phone at the wall and luckily it didn’t break.
“What’s wrong gee?” Frank asked and I could tell he was worried about me.
“Ally got away!”
“Fuck!”
“Yea and one of Lenny’s guys is dead and she hit him on the head when he was checking on the guy”
“Damn”
“He’s on his way back”
“Oh ok” what are we gonna do. I can’t handle this anymore Ally needs to get out of our lives. Within a few minutes there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer it thinking it was Lenny and he couldn’t open the door. But man was I wrong. When I opened the door there was Ally with a gun. I backed up until I hit the wall on the other side of the bus. She walked on and cocked the gun ’ shit I’m gonna die!’ I thought. Frank walked out of the bathroom and stopped.
“Ally…Don’t do anything stupid” he said calmly
“Oh your right frank I would be stupid to kill Gerard first” she said and turned the gun to frank.
’fuck frank can’t die’
“Don’t hurt him!” I screamed but too late I heard a bang and screamed seeing Frank’s body fall to the ground. Then as I jumped to frank she cocked again and I heard another bang but felt no pain. I looked up and Ally fell to the ground. I looked behind her lifeless body and saw Lenny.
“Let’s get Frank to the hospital fast” I picked Frank up and we hopped into Lenny’s car and we sped to the hospital. When we got there the nurses took him away from me. If I lost him I don’t know what I would do without him.