I'm Not Okay Without You

I'm Worried Bout Losing You!

Chapter 49
Gerard’s POV

I didn’t know what to do. What if it was Frank’s child and Ally made him leave me. Fuck What am I going to do. All I want to do is be happy with Frank and have nothing like our lives to worry about. I want it to be free of that fear. I decided to go for a walk and I ended up at Ray’s and Mikey was still there so he let me go home with him. I didn’t know what to do anymore. And Mikey was my family and he knew what to say to get me through everything. I stayed at his house that night. The next morning we went to eat and we just did brotherly things. Finally we went back to New Jersey and we went to Ray’s but I walked back to Mine and Frank’s house to talk to him. I hoped he was ok. I hope he wasn’t mad at me for not calling. I walked into the house and went to the bedroom where Frank wasn’t. Crap he might be mad. I walked down into the kitchen and there was a note.

Gerard,
Hey I don’t know where you were this morning but I thought I’d let you know that I went out for a while to go get food and just take a walk. I’ll be back soon hope your home when I get back.
Love,
Frank
XOXOXOXOX


Good ok he wasn’t mad at me. I went and got myself a pop and then sat down and watched TV in the living room till Frank came back. When he sat next to me I turned to him.

“Frank I’m sorry for how I was yesterday I was just worried about losing you”
“Gerard! Don’t worry you wont lose me. Even if the kid is mine I’m going to be dating you. And Ally will know that cause I love you not her!”
That made me feel better. At least I knew what he was thinking now and I could understand what would happen.
“Ok I just needed to know that” I said kissing his lips softly. “Now in the mean time I think we should….” I was cut off my Frank kissing me again and pushing me on my back so I was laying down. And I bet you can guess what happened next.