I'm Not Okay Without You

Night Of Terror

Chapter 51
Franks POV

Spending the day with Ally wasn’t as sucky as I thought it would be. Ally came over to mine and Gerard’s after we went shopping. Ok she wanted my opinion on some things for the baby. Gerard came home and went straight to the bedroom. Me and Ally talked a little longer then she went home. I was excited to tell Gerard about the baby being a boy. I walked upstairs and saw him sleeping. I didn’t think much of it until I was changing and saw his sleeping pills and there was one left. I freaked out. I jumped on the bed and started shaking him. If he didn’t get up I knew he was trying to kill himself. At that thought I started crying. I couldn’t lose the man I love.

“Gee wake up…please wake up”
He didn’t move or anything. So I rolled him onto his back and kept shaking him. Finally I heard a mumble. I knew he was somewhat ok.

“Gee open your eyes”
After a while gee opened his eyes and I was relieved.
“Frankie what’s wrong?” he sounded worried. He sat up and hugged me.

“I…I saw the…Pills and the…. Bottle was almost…empty there’s only one left….. I thought you were trying to kill yourself.” It took me forever to say that.
“Frankie I only had a couple left. I took 4 so I could go to bed faster.”
“Don’t do that to me again” I was starting to soak his shirt. I started to slow my tears down.
“Ok baby I won’t…… Now come lay with me so we can sleep.”
“Ok…” I still wanted to tell him about my child being a boy. Maybe I should wait till morning. After fighting with myself I decided just to tell him.

“so at the doctor’s we found out ally’s having a boy” I waited for his reaction. This hopefully would be a good one so I wasn’t going to get hurt again.
“Are you serious” he said smiling
“Yea” Thank god he’s happy bout that.
“That’s awesome”
“Thanks” I want to keep this conversation going “What did you do all day?” I wanted to know what he did all day badly.
“I hung out with the guys”
“Oh fun…” I missed us all hanging out. Ever since this whole ally shit started we haven’t really hung out. Gerard interrupted my thoughts.
“Well babe I’m tired we’ll talk more in the morning ok?” he asked
“Ok” and then it went dead quiet. He must have fallen asleep. I cuddled up to him and let sleep over take me.