I'm Not Okay Without You

Lying to Everyone

Chapter 9

Everyone kept me and Frank a secret and we were doing really good at keeping us a secret. Or so we thought. We were all just sitting watching TV when the MTV news came on.

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero From the band My Chemical Romance are together. Sorry girls but they don't go for women. We have them on tape making out at a show and after a show." The guy said and then they played the tape. They showed the tape and it had the one concert that a fan asked us to make out and then they show some place by the busses but the thing is it wasn’t me and Frank at all. So I called up TRL to straighten that out because if Kat or Jamia saw that then they would kill me and Frank.

"Hello this is Damian"
"Hi Damian this is Gerard Way from MCR and I would like to make something perfectly straight"
"Yea what’s that"
"Me and Frank are not going out the tape you showed of us making out on stage a fan asked us to do that and after the show by the busses that isn’t even us."
"Oh well sorry for the miss understanding"
"That’s ok but are you going to tell everyone so they don’t think we are gay" I said kinda mean
"Yes if you want you can tell them yourself" he said
"Fine"
"Ok just wait a few minutes" he said and put me on hold.

"What’s going on" Frank said
"I'm letting the whole world know we aren’t going out."
"But..."
"Don't worry Frank..." I covered the mouth piece " we are still going out we just don’t need the world and our girlfriends knowing right now ok"
"Ok" he said and I kissed him.
"K now you sit and make sure they are airing what I say"
"Ok" Frank said and sat down on the couch to watch TRL.

Franks POV

We were all just sitting watching TV when the MTV news came on.

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero From the band My Chemical Romance are together. Sorry girls but they don't go for women. We have them on tape making out at a show and after a show." The guy said and then they played the tape. They showed the tape and it had the one concert that a fan asked us to make out and then they show some place by the busses but the thing is it wasn’t Gerard and me at all. Gerard Jumped up and Started talking to someone and telling them that it wasn’t true. I sorta wanted the world to know that made it easier on me. Even though I wasn't ready for the whole world to know yet.

"Fine" Gerard said and he went quiet I decided to ask him what was happening.

"What’s going on" I asked
"I'm letting the whole world know we aren’t going out."
"But..." I said thinking that maybe we should just let it happen
"Don't worry Frank..." He covered the mouth piece " we are still going out we just don’t need the world and our girlfriends knowing right now ok"
"Ok" I said and He kissed him. I still don’t know. I mean I should just be happy that he’s doing this he is right no one but the guys need to know about us.
"K now you sit and make sure they are airing what I say"
"Ok" I said and sat down on the couch to watch TRL. A few minutes later Gerard's voice was on the TV. I saw the reactions to the fans and they were all some what relieved I guess. Once Gerard got off the phone I tackled him and pinned him to the ground.

"Gerard maybe we should just let the world know and that way we don’t have to hide it anymore" I said
"But.... I'm not ready I was barely ready to tell the guys"
"I know but at least we wouldn't be the ones breaking the news to the girls"
"But... Frankie ....Think about it....."
"Um well leave" the guys said and left.
"I have Gerard why don’t you want to do that"
"God Frankie do you know how much your turning me on right now" Gerard said
"Yea I can feel but answer my question" I said
"Fine I’ll make a deal with you"
"Ok what" I said
"Well tell everyone with in the next 2 weeks ok"
"Ok and how is this a deal?"
" Well we keep secret for 2 weeks and well tell the world our secret ok. I just need to really get the courage up to do it ok"
"Ok but if in 2 weeks you change your mind or we don’t do it your gonna have to live with out me until we tell them ok"
"Ok" Gerard said and kissed me
"K now lets go to the bunks" I said and got off of Gerard and we went back to the bunks to have some fun.